Xbox audio not working. Tried everything

Discus and support Xbox audio not working. Tried everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so im getting no audio from my xbox to my tv. Hard reset Switched HDMI cables Made sure all settings are set to HDMI Soft factory reset Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Narcugar, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Narcugar
    Narcugar Guest

Okay so im getting no audio from my xbox to my tv.

Hard reset

Switched HDMI cables

Made sure all settings are set to HDMI

Soft factory reset

Tried all audio options in audio output

Audio works through my headset but thats all

Not sure what else to do.

I tried the customer support but when they finally called me and i told them the issue they hung up on me so thats wonderful

The weird thing is when i switch my audio option from stereo unconpressed to bitstream out it actually makes a "bloop" sound but doesnt fix the problem

What else is there to even do? I was just watching netflix 12 hours ago with no issue

:)

Narcugar, Sep 28, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

do you have another TV you can connect it to?

that would confirm whether it is the Xbox not sending audio or whether it is a possible fault on the TV
  3. Geth Win User

4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. Narcugar Win User

Tv settings are all the same
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you also checked your settings on the TV? Maybe something got changed there.
Thema:

1. Xbox audio not working. Tried everything - Similar Threads - audio working Tried

2. Xbox Audio through headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio through headphones not working: My xbox audio to my headphones cut out while i was in the middle of youtube. I have HyperX headphones they are nit the problem they work, i plugged them into my phone and they work fine. I tried...
  3. Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...: I was playing a dvd with the xboxone which is connected to my t v by an hdmi cable- no cable or sat tv. The audio quit. I changed the hdmi cable to see if that was it and still no audio. The tv...
  4. Audio from headphones worked 2 hours ago, but not anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio from headphones worked 2 hours ago, but not anymore.: I have wired headphones that I plug into the USB port of my TV to get sound from the xBox One instead of the TV's stereo. I was playing on my xBox using these same headphones for the last 6 hours,...
  5. Would an optical audio cable to hdmi work for xbox to tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would an optical audio cable to hdmi work for xbox to tv?: My hdmi port on my xbox one stopped working and I cant really get it fixed right now. Is there any way a optical audio to hdmi adapter would work for audio and video from my xbox to tv (connecting...
  6. My audio has stopped working on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    My audio has stopped working on my xbox: I was getting on after the new update and my audio (through a headset) does not work at all. I have tried most basic troubleshooting things such as unplugging it, re syncing my controller,...
  7. my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller: I have been having issues with my xbox one controller, the headset audio is compressed and i can barely hear the audio at all. I've updated the controller, tried to clean out the aux port to see...
  8. Xbox one controller audio not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller audio not working: Hi so my xbox controllers audio has stopped working this has been a reoccurring issue for me it has happened with my extra controller my controller that came with my xbox bundle and my replacement...
  9. My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...: I've been having this problem for the past few days were I join a party and it says no microphone under my name and I can't speak in party chat. I do use voicemod but I don't see how that could be...
  10. Xbox audio not working, tried the FAQs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio not working, tried the FAQs: So, I just got home with my new xbox one, couldn't get the sound to work. I went onto the support and thought that I solved it by manually choosing HDMi as the video entrance and setting the...