Xbox audio not working. Tried everything

Discus and support Xbox audio not working. Tried everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so im getting no audio from my xbox to my tv. Hard reset Switched HDMI cables Made sure all settings are set to HDMI Soft factory reset Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Narcugar, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Narcugar
    Narcugar Guest

Okay so im getting no audio from my xbox to my tv.

Hard reset

Switched HDMI cables

Made sure all settings are set to HDMI

Soft factory reset

Tried all audio options in audio output

Audio works through my headset but thats all

Not sure what else to do.

I tried the customer support but when they finally called me and i told them the issue they hung up on me so thats wonderful

The weird thing is when i switch my audio option from stereo unconpressed to bitstream out it actually makes a "bloop" sound but doesnt fix the problem

What else is there to even do? I was just watching netflix 12 hours ago with no issue

:)

Narcugar, Sep 28, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

do you have another TV you can connect it to?

that would confirm whether it is the Xbox not sending audio or whether it is a possible fault on the TV
  3. Geth Win User

4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. Narcugar Win User

Tv settings are all the same
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Have you also checked your settings on the TV? Maybe something got changed there.
Thema:

1. Xbox audio not working. Tried everything - Similar Threads - audio working Tried

2. Audio doesn't work on headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio doesn't work on headset.: Hi so for about a month now the audio in my headsets have not been working. I have tried all four of my remotes and about three different headsets and they didn't work. I have also noticed a muted...
  3. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  4. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  5. Audio to TV stops working... Again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio to TV stops working... Again.: Once again, audio to my TV has stopped working. It works great to the head phones. Once again I have... ...reseated the HDMI cables. ...tried new cables. ...tried enabling the ATMOS driver....
  6. No Audio or Mic working - Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Audio or Mic working - Xbox One Controller: I've had three controllers up to now. With the same error occuring again. This is how it goes: 1. Buy new controller 2. Plug Headset into 3.5mm jack = Audio & Mic Works for period ___ 3....
  7. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  8. Audio Output on Xbox One Controller Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Output on Xbox One Controller Stopped Working: After about 9 months of use, the audio output to headphones on one on my xbox one controllers stopped working. The headphones work fine on my other controllers. The controller is up to date. Any...
  9. Game Audio not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Audio not working: Dear Xbox people, Alright, so my headset is a Plantronics(its not a gaming but it does the job, as for the name I don't know what the model is besides its red has an inbuilt mic and is a surround...
  10. Xbox audio not working, tried the FAQs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio not working, tried the FAQs: So, I just got home with my new xbox one, couldn't get the sound to work. I went onto the support and thought that I solved it by manually choosing HDMi as the video entrance and setting the...