Xbox Audio through headphones not working

Discus and support Xbox Audio through headphones not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox audio to my headphones cut out while i was in the middle of youtube. I have HyperX headphones they are nit the problem they work, i plugged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElectricNights8, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Xbox Audio through headphones not working

My xbox audio to my headphones cut out while i was in the middle of youtube. I have HyperX headphones they are nit the problem they work, i plugged them into my phone and they work fine. I tried different headphones, i.e. some earbuds. Nothing. I have
    an adapter from an old pair of turtle beach headphones which i plugged into my controller then plugged my headphones into those and still nothing. I tried using another controller and nothing again, i lastly turned up the volume on my tv to see if it was the
    xbox not having sound in general but the tv audio works fine

:)

ElectricNights8, Feb 20, 2020
  2. ElectricNights8 Win User

Unfortunately i dont believe that is what it is, i tried my other controller and it had the same problem
  3. BunnyHoarder Win User

Hi there, it sounds like it could be a problem with your audio jack on your controller. I would advise to double-check that there is nothing that would block the jack from connecting all the way such as dust or pet dander. Sometimes stuff can make its
    way in there and block the connection. Hope this helps!
  4. Daniel_0815 Win User

No sound coming on tv from Xbox one x

Hi TAZ,

do you get game audio through headphones? If not, that might indicate that the Xbox has a Audio problem and I'd refer you to the support ( support.xbox.com )

If it works, this might be an issue with the audio system or TV setup for gaming.

Hope this helps!
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Audio Issue regarding Razer headsets

Can you try plugging the Razer into a "normal" audio device like a MP3 player or your smartphone and play music through the headset?

Does that work?

If that works, try to plug the headset into a different controller if you have one.

In the console settings, go to "Display & Sound" and in the audio settings, make sure that audio output through headphones is selected. Also make sure, that you have selected "Stereo" or "Windows Sonic" as sound output, unless you have actually paid money
    in the Dolby Atmos app.

If you just downloaded the Dolby Atmos App, and didn't pay them for Dolby Atmos for Headphones, the audio output will stop working after 14 days.

You can then either purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones, or switch to Windows Sonic, which does basically the same: giving you spatial 3D surround sound via headphones. For free.
  6. Falkon(2) Win User

How to get audio after connecting the vga cable to pc monitor?Please Help

You can't get sound through a VGA cable, that's definitely right. I'm not sure which 3.5mm audio jack you're talking about, but if you can connect the red and white cables from the AV cable to a 3.5mm audio jack and connect that to an audio INPUT on your
    monitor, that should work for sound. You would of course need to make sure that it's an audio input on your monitor (not a headphone out jack) and that you have either speakers in your monitor or headphones to use.
Thema:

1. Xbox Audio through headphones not working - Similar Threads - Audio through headphones

2. Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller: Low Audio Output through 3.5mm Jack: I recently bought a second xbox one controller. When I plug my mic into the new controller the audio output is ~25% the total volume of my old controller. I'm thinking its a hardware problem as...
  3. Game audio through headset on One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio through headset on One S: I recently got a monitor for my xbox one S instead of buying a new tv since we had about 8 already, but i was wondering how to a. Connect a bluetooth speaker using wires ect. Or B. Get game audio...
  4. No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    No Audio through Headphones connected to Xbox one controller-Wireless Bluetooth-Windows 10: Note: Audio works fine when Headphones connected to Xbox one controller connected through USB cable. When I updated Firmware headphones were connected to the controller: [img] -...
  5. Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!: To clarify first, THE HEADPHONE JACK ON THE CONTROLLER IS WORKING. I tested it on my PC and it worked fine. However, connected to my Xbox One I receive nothing from it. I have tried a chatpad,...
  6. No audio through headphones on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through headphones on Xbox One S: I have three controllers (which are all up-to-date) connected to an Xbox One S. They all work fine in terms of gameplay, but I cannot get any audio to come through any headphones that I plug into...
  7. Hearing game audio through headset or headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hearing game audio through headset or headphones: I just purchased a brand new Xbox One S and I was wondering how I could make the game audio play through my headset or headphones when I'm not in a chat party, instead of just putting sound out of...
  8. Controller Audio not going through headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Audio not going through headphones: My headphones will not play sound through them from my Xbox One controller. This has just happened randomly, and they have been working fine as of two days ago. It is not the headphones, as I have...
  9. Xbox One Game Audio Through Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Audio Through Wireless Bluetooth Headphones: How do I listen to the game audio of the Xbox One through my bluetooth wireless headphones? Please help! c13691f4-ba27-41a1-9c0b-d84e8ebf750a
  10. What adapter do I use to get audio through 3.5mm headphones/speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What adapter do I use to get audio through 3.5mm headphones/speakers?: I have an xbox 360 elite with HDMI out and of course I have the composite AV cable as well. I have an HDMI monitor that I want to play on, but there are no speakers built in. I connect the HDMI...