Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

Discus and support Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mwassem33, Dec 24, 2019.

1. /u/mwassem33
    /u/mwassem33 Guest

Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not able to pass the screen that says purchase once I find a item I want. This occured with all purchases I found. I am able to successfully purchase from the Xbox Store on the Xbox itself. The app is showing frames less than 15 at times and upwards of 25. This is the only App this occurs on.

Info:

Xbox One X

Uplink: 30 Mbps Downlink: 12 Mbps

Alpha Skip-Ahead

Search was done with a USB Wired Keyboard and my Official Xbox Wireless Controller.

Multiple products in app tested the same. The item I was looking for was US Marine Dress Blues.

submitted by /u/mwassem33
    [link] [comments]

/u/mwassem33, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Russell Bays Win User

Can't customize avatar

if you're running windows 10, there is an Xbox avatars app in the microsoft app store now, since the "games" app has changed to the "xbox" app which no longer has avatar editing support native. Good luck though, a few people I've seen online, myself included,
    are having issues editing our avatars anywhere, be it on the PC, the xbox system, anywhere.
  3. GaryHugo Win User

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Sudoku using Windows 10

Me Too Additional Info: Besides my avatar not being able to sign in, I get a diagnostic that "This In App Purchase is no longer available". Microsoft Jigsaw has the same issue. Other Microsoft games (solitaire, minesweeper, ultimate word) seem to login
    just fine and I can login to XBOX directly. I am on the latest Windows 10 on a PC. I have performed a deinstall/install but that did not fix the issue.
  4. Big Tyler 08 Win User

We Couldn't Load Your Avatar *Update*

The service status shows no issues again, and yet the Xbox Avatar Editor App still fails to load my avatar.

Both console and PC.

I give up lol :l I am thoroughly at a loss as what to do. Nothing has worked
  5. Redfire1977 Win User

Xbox Insider Program Avatar Quest

It happened when I opened the Xbox Insider app on September 5. The quest was there but the Avatar app wasn't. I looked in both the Insider content and on the Xbox store and wasn't able to find it. I found the old Avatar app though on the store.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox one avatar error

Search the xbox one app for the avatar app, try saving, exit the app, and see if it has updated.
Thema:

1. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to... - Similar Threads - Avatar App has

2. Xbox App Avatar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Avatar: Hi, for the last few months i have been unable to upload a new picture on my xbox app or computer app. I understand the complications of this due to the pandemic but was hoping by now i would be...
  3. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...
  4. Edit avatar app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edit avatar app won't load: When I try to open the avatar editor app in just gets stuck on the loading page. Strangely the old avatar app works though. Anything i can do to fix this? Or is a problem on Microsofts end?...
  5. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  6. Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC: I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it couldn't load my avatar, that something went...
  7. I can not get into the app: xbox avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get into the app: xbox avatar editor: Hello, I made an avatar in the Original Avatars of xbox and saved it, but when I go in my profile: show avatar: another avatar appears, and I can not get into the xbox avatar editor to solve this....
  8. Xbox One X Xbox Avatar App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Xbox Avatar App: Hello, So I got a new Xbox One X 2 days ago, and I've tried to launch 'Xbox Avatar Editor' App, and it doesn't launch. I've tried to uninstall then reinstall it but it didn't work. Could you...
  9. NEW Avatar wearing purchases from old Avatar app.... Possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW Avatar wearing purchases from old Avatar app.... Possible?: So has everyone already knows, Microsoft recently upgraded the Avatar app for Xbox. In doing so anything that you previously bought from the Avatar shop is now locked in the old app. The only way...
  10. new avatar update app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new avatar update app: how to get this cos it hasnt come up for me to update a3768a62-b4fd-4499-b4eb-0a3b1b0c61f5