Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?

Discus and support Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey there! Today I tried to export my 3D avatar so I could create a better profile pic with it (by adding it in a 3D background on Unity, etc) to no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/multiplatgaming, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?

Hey there! Today I tried to export my 3D avatar so I could create a better profile pic with it (by adding it in a 3D background on Unity, etc) to no avail.

After I clicked the capture button and chose the folder to export the model as usual, the files didn't show up in the folder. Also the avatar in the editor froze (couldn't interact with it anymore), while I still could navigate the UI.

Is there something I could do in my side to solve this or is it 100% broken? Thanks!

submitted by /u/multiplatgaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/multiplatgaming, Aug 12, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Create Avatar Models ?

On the Windows 10 version of the Avatar app, it has a 3d export feature to get a file you could use for 3d modeling to then convert for 3d printing.

This reddit thread covers a bit of that information
    . I'm not certain what options there are on a Mac to export the item, but you might need to export on a Windows 10 PC and then work on a Mac.

I hope that thread is more helpful that I would be in this situation! Best of luck!
  3. Iguaina Win User

Infinite "updating avatar clothes and accessories" issue

For anybody having this issue try this:

Disconnect from Xbox Live

Go to the avatar editor and create a new avatar (works for gender and items)

Once you are finished save and exit

Reconnect to Xbox Live

Go to the avatar editor once again and this time it should update without issue.
  4. SuperKnights14 Win User

xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

by the way villarino my xbox avatar editor xbox edition is working BUT it takes long to load and its slow..
  5. GRYUJ6544 Win User

problem in avatar editor

same problem on my avatar editor i cant have an avatar if avatar editor dont start :(
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

UPDATES WONT SAVE TO HARD DRIVE!

The Avatar Editor is something different. Go into the Memory and delete the Avatar Editor files. Clear system cache, restart the console, and open up the Avatar Editor again. Does this help?
Thema:

Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore?

1. Xbox Avatar Editor - 3D export not working anymore? - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor export

2. Looks like the xbox Avatar Editor and Xbox Report a problem is bugged.

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like the xbox Avatar Editor and Xbox Report a problem is bugged.: Just updated to the newest delta version os build and looks like the Xbox report a problem and the Xbox avatar editor doesn't show the logos just a blank logo. submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX...
  3. How to Delete my Avatar on Xbox Avatar Editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Delete my Avatar on Xbox Avatar Editor: Hi, I would like to delete my Avatar on Xbox Avatar Editor. If anyone knows the solution to this, I'd really appreciate if they could help me out. Thanks, KK cc0c49be-f0ca-44cc-a274-26f1c8b99069
  4. Xbox One Avatar Editor - "We can't load your Avatar" a problem occurred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor - "We can't load your Avatar" a problem occurred: Hi Everybody, I am having this problem for months now. Xbox up to date, Avatar Editor App up to date. Several tickets to Support Team, but I'm still stuck. No luck. When I start the Xbox One...
  5. Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10: [img] [img] I'm just hoping someone in charge or from staff sees this. Also submitted on the feedback hub, you can upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbf7o0 (insiders only)...
  6. Banned for using an Avatar Editor Gamerpic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for using an Avatar Editor Gamerpic?: [img] So this is the Gamerpic i made yesterday and now I am banned for using Gamerpic features???? Can someone please help? I didn't violate the terms of service at ALL! Although it's only a...
  7. Silverlight Avatar Editor Doesnt Appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silverlight Avatar Editor Doesnt Appear: Sorry if this is in wrong Location but i want help. Im in Windows 10 and Want to edit a Xbox 360 Avatar in a Old Style,However There isn´t a option on it and only show a Avatar Editor which says...
  8. Xbox one avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor: I got an xbox one digital for Christmas, i got it all set up and i tried to create an avatar with the new editor and it wont open. I just read that doing a reset and re download the editor would...
  9. Xbox One Avatar Editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor: I'm having an issue with Xbox Avatar Editor. It won't load my avatar. I have restarted, reset, and soft reset my xbox. It kept all my apps and games and what not but reset the Xbox. I had my...
  10. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading: For some reason, whenever I try to open the 2017 Xbox Avatar Editor my avatar won't load. It loads on other Xbox consoles, but not on my PC. It says that it can't load my avatar. Original Xbox...