Xbox Avatar Editor Not working

Discus and support Xbox Avatar Editor Not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox Avatar Editor won't launch, i launch it, it stays 5 mintues and then a message pops up "we couldnt moad your avatar ... something went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Dicey I, Aug 19, 2019.

1. I Dicey I
    I Dicey I Guest

Hi, my xbox Avatar Editor won't launch, i launch it, it stays 5 mintues and then a message pops up "we couldnt moad your avatar ... something went wrong"

I tried everything and did all troubleshooting from reinstalling the app to soft reseting my console. Every other app works even the original avatar editor. I saw other people having the same probleme and tried what they suggested and it still wont work.
    Help

:)

I Dicey I, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Iguaina Win User

Infinite "updating avatar clothes and accessories" issue

For anybody having this issue try this:

Disconnect from Xbox Live

Go to the avatar editor and create a new avatar (works for gender and items)

Once you are finished save and exit

Reconnect to Xbox Live

Go to the avatar editor once again and this time it should update without issue.
  3. SuperKnights14 Win User

xbox avatar editor in windows 10 keeps saying something went wrong can you help microsoft?

by the way villarino my xbox avatar editor xbox edition is working BUT it takes long to load and its slow..
  4. GRYUJ6544 Win User

problem in avatar editor

same problem on my avatar editor i cant have an avatar if avatar editor dont start :(
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

UPDATES WONT SAVE TO HARD DRIVE!

The Avatar Editor is something different. Go into the Memory and delete the Avatar Editor files. Clear system cache, restart the console, and open up the Avatar Editor again. Does this help?
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox Avatar Editor on Windows 10 saying there is a problem loading my avatar

Thema:

1. Xbox Avatar Editor Not working - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor working

2. Xbox Avatar Editor Keeps Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Avatar Editor Keeps Crashing: For months now, any time I attempt to launch Xbox Avatar Editor in order to update my personal avatar or to create one for a friend/family member's account, the app crashes. Upon attempting to...
  3. Xbox Avatar Editor will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor will not load: After selecting the Xbox Avatar Editor app, the screen goes full screen and shows itself as loading for about 5 minutes, then an error message pops up stating "Avatar could not be loaded" and to...
  4. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  5. avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    avatar editor: Hey guys, I have a question about the avatar editor, I'm a boy who loves the Ru Paul's show, and of course I love Drags, so my avatar is a "Drag" boy. I've always wondered if this violated any...
  6. New avatar editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New avatar editor: Hi I am having problems with the new avatar editor for xbox one. The console pre made avatars for my profiels exept for one of my new ones. Problem is, I want to edit these avatars but when I...
  7. Avatar Editor not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Editor not working: Whenever I go to edit my avatar and pick anything in the style or customize selection, a pop-up co.es up and says We can't show this page right now Try again in a little while. Sometimes it let's...
  8. Avatar store and editor isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar store and editor isn't working.: Every time I click avatar store or editor on my 360 it signs me out and then that's it... I can't enter the store or edit my avatar. 6499000e-61b7-443b-adb0-ac62f5fc087f
  9. Avatar store and editor isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar store and editor isn't working: I can't access the online avatars store or editor when I try it signs me out. Please help. 1682c7fe-913d-4b6b-b2b6-b4611e29657e
  10. Avatar editor not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar editor not working: I can't seem to edit my existing avatar. I have 2 profiles on my console. I have a pass code for my profile and it signs me out after every time I change apps or games. Also signs me out as I...