Xbox background not working

Discus and support Xbox background not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No matter what I choose i.e. custom background, game art, etc. Nothing is working. Any ideas what is happening? Thanks in advance. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jakabean, Jul 13, 2019.

1. /u/jakabean
    /u/jakabean Guest

No matter what I choose i.e. custom background, game art, etc. Nothing is working. Any ideas what is happening? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/jakabean
    [link] [comments]

/u/jakabean, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Kenny H. Win User

Background not working..

3. Dankey Kangg Win User

Background not working..

Thank you I finally got my preview app working and postef my issue there and it seems others are now having the same issue Im sure it will be resolved soon they have been great at fixes so far!
  4. Dankey Kangg Win User

Background not working..

You know I would be happy to do that but as Im sure you already know there is an issue with getting to that forum because for some god awful reason its private and my GT wont register even though I am in the program.
  5. AndrewE30 Win User

Background not working..

Im having this same issue. My screenshot from FH2 is no longer my background but was working as of 2am est. Now i cant get anything to work as my background.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Background not working..

A member of official support can get you access when they see your post.
Thema:

1. Xbox background not working - Similar Threads - background working

2. Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background: I have been using the gamebar to play Sea of Thieves with friends for quite some times. All of sudden last night my push to talk settings no longer worked with the application in the background....
  3. Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background music for xbox one 2019 does not work: I tried iheartRadio, spotify music, groove music, background music, and pandora. What I done. uninstalling all those apps. then installing which didn't worked. clicking the guide button on the...
  4. Background downloading on Xbox 360 no longer working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Background downloading on Xbox 360 no longer working.: I don't know if my 360 has recently been updated by my kids but for some reason games will no longer download when the Xbox 360 is turned off. I have checked settings and they are all correct....
  5. NHL Gamecenter not working - shows just blank background

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL Gamecenter not working - shows just blank background: Hi, my NHL Gamecenter app is not working anymore. When I start the App it just shows the blank background. When I click settings and do "log-in" I can't log-in, it throws an error. I tried...
  6. Background updates not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background updates not working: Please help My console is set up to do background updates however this does Not happen. Any help would be great. Thank you 51f08258-0b67-40ec-bd34-bea618a87184
  7. Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Streaming (how does it work in the background?): Im trying to figure out how this system works. I have the following devices at home. Xbox ONE, a 15.2 inch laptop with 720P screen, a 21.5 inch FULL HD monitor with 1080p output, and a 32 inch...
  8. Challenge Rewards No Longer Work As Backgrounds Since February 2016 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Challenge Rewards No Longer Work As Backgrounds Since February 2016 Update: So remember when challenges were a thing? For those of you who don't, they were basically special achievements that were time sensitive but involved everyone that played the game. An example would...
  9. Background not working..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Background not working..: I have the new UI and can only have a solid color background it was fine yesterday now I cant select art or screenshots as a background and a hard reset did not fix it. Any help?...
  10. Screenshot background not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshot background not working: I have a screenshot from madden set as my background and this morning I got on and it didn't show and I hard reset my xbox and anything else I could think of, if anybody knows solutions...