XBOX BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES

Discus and support XBOX BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear microsoft, i am having problems when i try to buy a xbox 360 games, with the same credit i already had bought a xbox one game and even suscribe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kab042, Aug 28, 2019.

1. kab042
    kab042 Guest

Dear microsoft, i am having problems when i try to buy a xbox 360 games, with the same credit i already had bought a xbox one game and even suscribe some time ago to xbox game pass. I already have tried to change all my settings in xbox 360 manage
    as i have done with xbox one to buy US marketplace, but it doesnt work at all. Please could you help me with this issue because i cant buy fight night champion an it is in the deals that finish today. Thanks

:)

kab042, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. Tenjoseslash Win User

Compatible game

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Sandy

Hey there Sandy,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums with this question, you can find more information on how to play your Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One console by following the support article below.

You may also already own digital games that are backwards compatible, for this you can take a look at the following to find any backwards compatible games you might own. I will also be providing a link to the list of all backwards compatible games.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. XBOX BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES - Similar Threads - BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES

2. How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I see the prices of backwards compatible games with my Family Settings on Xbox One?: I've been trying to find the right setting to change to make it where I can see the prices of the backwards compatible games (Xbox and Xbox 360) on the Microsoft store, but I haven't been having...
  3. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  4. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  5. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  6. Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games: So any time that I attempt to purchase a backwards compatible game or even when i attempt to get the current free game that come with gold, after selecting "see price", I am prompted with this...
  7. Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatible games on Xbox one S digital: The left 4 dead games were my favorite games on Xbox 360 and I saw they were under the backward compatible list but I can't buy them on my console it says I have to buy them on Xbox .Com. So my...
  8. Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my backward compatibility games all of a sudden not working on my xbox one?: I cannot get my backward compatibility xbox 360 games to play anymore on my xbox one..They were working about 1-2 months ago, but now they will not read the discs. I reset my xbox.cleared cache,...
  9. I’m having trouble downloading any game that is backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m having trouble downloading any game that is backwards compatible: Sometimes i’ll get on my xbox and go to the store. Maybe ill see a free game from the xbox360 that is backwards compatible. When i go to download the game it says i cant make that type of purchase...
  10. Backwards Compatible Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games: Is dragon ball z raging blast 2 backwards compatible on xbox one s? 0f7b3a34-2ea2-429b-8940-dd98f0379dcb