XBOX BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES

Discus and support XBOX BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear microsoft, i am having problems when i try to buy a xbox 360 games, with the same credit i already had bought a xbox one game and even suscribe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kab042, Aug 28, 2019.

1. kab042
    kab042 Guest

Dear microsoft, i am having problems when i try to buy a xbox 360 games, with the same credit i already had bought a xbox one game and even suscribe some time ago to xbox game pass. I already have tried to change all my settings in xbox 360 manage
    as i have done with xbox one to buy US marketplace, but it doesnt work at all. Please could you help me with this issue because i cant buy fight night champion an it is in the deals that finish today. Thanks

:)

kab042, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. Tenjoseslash Win User

Compatible game

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Sandy

Hey there Sandy,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums with this question, you can find more information on how to play your Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One console by following the support article below.

You may also already own digital games that are backwards compatible, for this you can take a look at the following to find any backwards compatible games you might own. I will also be providing a link to the list of all backwards compatible games.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. XBOX BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES - Similar Threads - BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY GAMES

2. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  3. We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!: I just wonder why they haven't made Burst Limit, Raging Blast (2), Ultimate Tenkaichi and Budokai HD Collection backwards compatible they would make so much money!...
  4. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  5. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  6. Avatar The Game in backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar The Game in backward compatibility: Don’t you guys think that this game was awsome?! I would like to play it again on my xbox one. Is it possible that they are going to put the game into the backward list?...
  7. Why i cant buy backward compatible games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant buy backward compatible games?: Since a month or more i have a serious issue with the store, i cant buy any backward compatible game, an advice jumps on the screen that says, ''try later'' bb6ce589-4550-4b8e-913c-1db9a38d612c
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  9. No backwards compatibility games connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No backwards compatibility games connect to Xbox Live.: Hi, if anyone can help me with this problem that'd greatly be appreciated and I'd send you $5. No matter what I try, not a single Xbox 360 game can connect to xbox live. Regular xbox one games...
  10. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...