Xbox backward function

Discus and support Xbox backward function in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I would like to know if alien vs predator is backwards compatible in germany 36173182-b64d-457c-b964-3cd18841684a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZAWARUDO2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ZAWARUDO2
    ZAWARUDO2 Guest

Xbox backward function

Hello I would like to know if alien vs predator is backwards compatible in germany

:)

ZAWARUDO2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox backward function

3. Panda Time Win User

Backwards Compatability guest function

Hi,

If i am not mistaken Backwards Compatible games don't function as they would on the Xbox 360, There is some limitations to how the game works and functionalities to the UI
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

Unfortunately, decision of a game to enter the backward compatibility on Xbox One is on the studios side. Microsoft need the autorization before put a game in the backward compatibility function.
  5. yunggunn80 Win User

Netflix Update on XBOX ONE

This update is a hoorible step backwards in functionality.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Fable 1 wont play after downloaded from games on demand

Do you have an official Xbox hard drive? All backwards compatible games require the xbox hard drive in order to function.
Thema:

Xbox backward function

1. Xbox backward function - Similar Threads - backward function

2. Can we get remastered plz or backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get remastered plz or backwards compatible: [img] I bought a 360 just to play this game and omg the memories. The sound track on this game is one of the best of all-time. I never really completed the game when i was like about 8years old...
  3. Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...: It's been something I've had on my mind for ages!! And I really want to see it come to Xbox ones/SX/SS. And I guarantee many other people would wanna see it up on newer gen consoles. submitted...
  4. XBOX BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY + SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006 (SONIC 06)

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY + SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006 (SONIC 06): I have heard that there are plans to bring back backwards compatible titles, can you confirm if this is true? And also. On the behalf of thousands of fans, I would like to request a game to be...
  5. Backwards Compatible Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Please: Please make Madden Arcade available on game pass or backwards compatible please I beg of you xbox it's like my favorite game ever 8d9ec0e1-9183-47b7-a671-73867ce9e159
  6. Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud save data inaccessible on series x when playing backwards compatible 360 games.: So I have reached out to support via Xbox chat and called Xbox support twice, but have not gained any headway or heard back. I decided to try posting here in hopes I could get help with an issue...
  7. Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t download profile on Xbox 360 or Xbox one backwards comaptible games: When i attempt too download my profile on xbox 360 it says “Sorry theres a problem with the credentials that your are using to sign in Go to account.live.com to fix the problem” and the error code...
  8. Disc backwards compatibility not working right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc backwards compatibility not working right: So recently I've traded some physical games copies with my friends and I got a Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Xbox 360. But when I put the game in the disc drive the: "To play this game put...
  9. Backwards Compatability guest function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatability guest function: Whenever I am playing a backwards compatible game, I am not able to sign into a guest account so my other friends can play is there anybody else who knows about this and could help me fix it?...
  10. How to use Xbox ONE console's backwards compatibility functions with game disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use Xbox ONE console's backwards compatibility functions with game disc: How to use Xbox ONE console's backwards compatibility functions with game disc 8380b815-8966-46ef-81cc-a52268107ed1