Xbox backwards compatibility

Discus and support Xbox backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got transformers war for cybertron to replay it but when I put in nothing happened when I pressed the disk icon it showed up “sorry, this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tobiofy, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Tobiofy
    Tobiofy Guest

I recently got transformers war for cybertron to replay it but when I put in nothing happened when I pressed the disk icon it showed up “sorry, this game isn’t playable here for a list of original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are playable got to Xbox.com/backcompat” do I have to play this on Xbox 360 or something?

:)

Tobiofy, Jul 23, 2022
  2. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

5. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sniper ghost warrior 2 backwards compatible?

Thema:

1. Xbox backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - backwards compatibility

2. Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games: Will my Logitech g920 function with backwards compatible games such as crazy taxi and split second? This is on the Xbox one. 7fef9f20-3cc9-4cd3-95ce-bb2f7b31d9f2
  3. Xbox 360 cloud storage says its full but its not (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 cloud storage says its full but its not (Backwards Compatibility): I just downloaded the original Saints Row on my Series X, played a bit, saved, then got off. The next day I try to load but it makes me choose a storage device and the only option is "Cloud Save...
  4. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  5. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  6. Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Spider-Man 3 PLEASE be made backwards compatible with the Xbox One?: I tried looking for the backwards compatible game vote as I used to do it for MW2 and others, but it's gone. I finally got my hands on this game after 10+ years and it sucks booting up my 360...
  7. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game: Hello I was wondering if the game Namco Museum Virtual Arcade on Xbox 360 (disc/physical version) is compatible with the Xbox One / S / X and The Series S / X ? I know Microsoft sell those games...
  8. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Will more games become backwards compatible? Because Xbox should work on adding more original and 360 xbox games to be backwards compatible. I think they should make Halo 2 and 3 Backwards...
  9. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: So, after purchasing the old legacy of kain series on PC and discovering they are all borderline unplayable if you can even get them to launch is there any way, we could get this series back on...
  10. Backwards Compatibility game wish.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility game wish.: WORMS 3D Please can someone clarify is there any chance this game could become backwards compatible. It was so enjoyable with friends and I feel it’s really held it’s own and can still be very...