Xbox backwards

Discus and support Xbox backwards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i would like to say Microsoft your doing a fantastic job but i would like to ask if you wouldnt mind adding a game called area 51 from the original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xHauntedxCalix, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Xbox backwards

So i would like to say Microsoft your doing a fantastic job but i would like to ask if you wouldnt mind adding a game called area 51 from the original xbox it was a fantastic fps and i would love to play it again on the xbox one i wouldnt even mind dropping
    15-20$ for it again just please it was a good zombie/alien/horror game at its time agian thank you for your time

:)

xHauntedxCalix, Aug 8, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one preview program

3. Legendary ZA Win User

Compatible game

4. Tenjoseslash Win User

Compatible game

5. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox 360 - Xbox One: Data

Thema:

Xbox backwards

1. Xbox backwards - Similar Threads - backwards

2. When is Time Splitters are going to be backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is Time Splitters are going to be backwards compatible?: When is TimeSplitters, TimeSplitters perfect future and TimeSplitters 2 going to be backwards compatible? 1a7a6122-372f-44e9-b8b4-aaaaa6520a05
  3. Skate 2 Backwards Comparability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 2 Backwards Comparability: Hey, I know Skate 1 just became backward compatible but is there any chance this will happen with Skate 2? I personally feel that it would be played by many if brought to the newer systems due to...
  4. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: I cant sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox one s when i try to play bo2 anyone know why? 30c0b142-6377-4675-bd41-32ba9eb8b817
  6. need for speed underground backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed underground backwards compatible: please make need for speed underground 1 2 most wanted carbon the run hot pursuit for xbox one backwards compatible 14cbda77-b6a4-4f87-a00e-e9ea5b03a8d6
  7. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello Mams & Sirs. My late childhood and early adolescence have been spent playing this these fine consoles of Microsoft, mainly spent playing star wars games. That's why I type this memo. To ask...
  8. Avatar The Game in backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar The Game in backward compatibility: Don’t you guys think that this game was awsome?! I would like to play it again on my xbox one. Is it possible that they are going to put the game into the backward list?...
  9. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hey there my name is Sukhjit and I was wondering if you could please please add need for speed undercover to the backwards compatibility list there are so many ways i could tell you to add it but...
  10. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello there, I have yet to buy the xbox one and plan to purchase one soon. I am a returning player from the 360 and have a burning question I would love to get answered, how does backwards...