Xbox Ban

Discus and support Xbox Ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with my Xbox Ban, I need answers please. 632bc708-0726-4e20-86aa-7a7e2561a531 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Korey Winehouse, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Xbox Ban

I need help with my Xbox Ban, I need answers please.

:)

Korey Winehouse, Oct 10, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Oct 10, 2017
  3. alan280170
    alan280170 Guest
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Xbox Ban

Hi there,

for anything regarding a ban/suspension you will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement.

5. Sir Papi Puppy, Oct 10, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  7. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  8. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
  9. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why was i banned theres no proof for the banning of my console I have proof if you want it :/

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

The grievous nature of the device ban doesn't allows for a file review at this moment. Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline
    following the ban.
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Console was banned on Xbox one

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban.
Thema:

Xbox Ban

1. Xbox Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. Why was I banned from playing online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I banned from playing online?: I just purchased my first Xbox One S two days ago, and had been playing Rocket League last night before I went to bed. I haven't had an Xbox before this, so I'm still new to how it works. Anyway,...
  3. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  4. FH4 Ultimate banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 Ultimate banned: Hey, so i got banned in Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition 2 months ago. I tried to get unbanned but no one was responding. I got banned right after Storm Island DLC came out. The question is- Why...
  5. Reporting and banning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting and banning: How is it that I get false reported and get banned but that same person that false reported me I reported for using profanity to threaten me in messages and I get banned and he doesnt? I have...
  6. 1st ever comms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st ever comms ban: Hello, until tonight I have been an Xbox Ambassador for several years. Tonight I received my first comms ban ever and for the life of me do not know why I was. It seems I am not only banned for 24...
  7. Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban: Hi, Ive been communication banned for 2 weeks because of 'spam'. I filed for appeal but the Decision was upheld. The 'spam' in question was just me Trading on Rocket League using LFG like everyone...
  8. Banned for no reason for the second time in a row

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason for the second time in a row: Hello there, So recently i got in a feud with someone weve been playing rocket league and he used foul language on me for no reason i replied him back with same tone also reported him on both...
  9. im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?: been banned from ark web site for over 4 years i cant log in with out it saying you are banned they just banned ower clan the unknown from the xbox live officles servers for no resones we broke no...
  10. Appeal to communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appeal to communication ban: Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account...