Xbox Ban

Discus and support Xbox Ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with my Xbox Ban, I need answers please. 632bc708-0726-4e20-86aa-7a7e2561a531 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Korey Winehouse, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Xbox Ban

I need help with my Xbox Ban, I need answers please.

:)

Korey Winehouse, Oct 10, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Oct 10, 2017
  3. alan280170
    alan280170 Guest
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Xbox Ban

Hi there,

for anything regarding a ban/suspension you will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement.

5. Sir Papi Puppy, Oct 10, 2017
  6. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  7. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  8. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
  9. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why was i banned theres no proof for the banning of my console I have proof if you want it :/

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

The grievous nature of the device ban doesn't allows for a file review at this moment. Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline
    following the ban.
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Console was banned on Xbox one

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban.
Thema:

Xbox Ban

1. Xbox Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. Chat Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat Ban: Hello Microsoft, I have been a loyal member of XBox Live for years and I would like to have my chat function reinstated. I checked my account and my suspension period is long over but I still do...
  3. I was banned and i have a question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned and i have a question.: Hi I was banned last night for Spam. I don't really know why i haven't spam anyone at all. but i have had a few heated argument with some bad teammates because they keep leaving me to die. And...
  4. Banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned: I got banned for no reason because i didnt do anything. but i want you to tell me how i got banned from online? 43f81d7c-19c0-40d4-aec4-9f4a7c535462
  5. Xbox communication bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication bans: they should make it when two adults are comunicating bans are less long and if its adult to a minor its the same(cuz the bans are already long lol) b5271f58-d9bd-4b61-89f9-6d83bf337612
  6. Ban on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban on my account: I have a ban on my account and would like it to be reviwed for more information for my self because I haven't received any information on this ban. 4e80919d-8696-4d20-ade6-3669dac4d967
  7. Permanent Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban: When I was about 12 in 2013 I discovered that my account had been permabanned for "tampering" with my account. I had discovered this thing called Horizon on my pc and I used it to change my...
  8. console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    console ban: my friend added an account to my xbox then changed the profile picture to some innapropriate content now im banned on all accounts for a montha dn i dont know if there is a way to get my main...
  9. Ban got overturned but still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban got overturned but still banned: I got a communation ban from xbox, i went to the enforcement page and got it overturned. That was yesterday morning, here it is the next day and im still banned how do i fix this problem cause...
  10. Communication banned help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication banned help: I got communication banned and I don't even own a mic, I rarely send messages. I've had this account for 2 weeks this is ridiculous. I get host booted offline 3 3 times in in the past week but...