Xbox ban

Discus and support Xbox ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i find out why my account was banned? 6fe85974-c754-43d5-9151-48caa4cffc30 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RexAdams2, Oct 25, 2019.

1. RexAdams2
    RexAdams2 Guest

Xbox ban

How do i find out why my account was banned?

:)

RexAdams2, Oct 25, 2019
  2. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  3. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why was i banned theres no proof for the banning of my console I have proof if you want it :/

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

The grievous nature of the device ban doesn't allows for a file review at this moment. Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline
    following the ban.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Console was banned on Xbox one

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban.
Thema:

Xbox ban

1. Xbox ban - Similar Threads - ban

2. I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 2 week com ban !!!!: I have a 2 week com ban !!!! which i think happened from people that we harassing my friend and I , the case is under review. In the enforcement section it doesn't list what the ban was actually...
  3. I got banned and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned and I don't know why: I got a message from xbox and it said I was banned and I dont know why I was playing with friends bea0dbfd-c666-4c74-b579-112b15968ad5
  4. Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban: I don't know how or why I got banned. I didn't text anything in chat but when I beat my friend in a game he got mad and said he is reporting me. I got a ban that I don't know how long it is. I...
  5. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  6. Communications Ban (14 Days)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications Ban (14 Days): Hello, I need a bit of help as I still dont know exactly whats going on right now, im really confused and need some help. I got a 14 day communications ban, which this time I know is not my fault....
  7. Communications ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications ban.: So, i received a communication ban for unjustful reasons. When there is a player in the game, actually sabotaging the game for all other players... he simply gets away with it. But when this...
  8. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  9. Banned from Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from Xbox ambassador: I didn't break no rules of the ambassador program why the heck was I removed. What my position back 6398005e-aed9-418d-a009-cfd803bd7526
  10. Friend Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Banned for no reason: My friend has been banned due to us doing a message roleplay and apparently he got banned for saying 50 ft away for some odd reason if any xbox employees can help i can send a photo. [Moderator...