Xbox ban

Discus and support Xbox ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i find out why my account was banned? 6fe85974-c754-43d5-9151-48caa4cffc30 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RexAdams2, Oct 25, 2019.

1. RexAdams2
    RexAdams2 Guest

Xbox ban

How do i find out why my account was banned?

:)

RexAdams2, Oct 25, 2019
  2. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  3. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why was i banned theres no proof for the banning of my console I have proof if you want it :/

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

The grievous nature of the device ban doesn't allows for a file review at this moment. Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline
    following the ban.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

6. MotrinXndXWater Win User

Ban

You didn't get a message from Xbox stating the length of the ban? Is it just a Communications ban or an Account Ban?
Thema:

Xbox ban

1. Xbox ban - Similar Threads - ban

2. how many suspensions can you get before you get perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how many suspensions can you get before you get perma banned?: i was just curious about this because my friend has been suspended twice. 2b1e2b85-a158-448f-896e-61f64936d0e2
  3. Why Was I Communication Banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Was I Communication Banned?: Ok I would like to know why I was communication suspended! I haven't played with any people for days and I keep my mic locked in a private party. That being the case and only I could hear myself,...
  4. My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please: My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please 555a6b07-355e-477e-94e9-a0e4dd08d22d
  5. false account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    false account ban: so I was playing with my friend and then I get a message saying ive been banned for account theft when ive done nothing that involes an account theft and im sad that I got false banned so can you...
  6. My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.: My account got hacked and one day I tried logging in and it said my account was locked. It said to fill out a compliance lock form, which I did multiple times. I never got any good news back only...
  7. False ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False ban: hi I was hoping to know of anyone could help me out this weekend I was out of town with my family at a resort and my parents said I could bring my xbox along this is our family system so we all...
  8. Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned: My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please 1f62bf17-b3b6-44a9-b9da-f0ecefa41ac8
  9. Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employee, credit fraud, bad support, lack of understanding, threatning to ban nonstop: My friends recently contacted microsoft about a hacker on minecraft, i dont know the full story but when they contacted this guy he said he was going to ban there accounts for protocol, then they...
  10. Banned for calling out a racist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for calling out a racist: Hello so I have had consitent problems with a player in the small group I play with. This one kid we play with constantly says very racist things to me. Im a black guy and he drops the N bomb...