Xbox ban

Discus and support Xbox ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I am asking why i have been banned from xbox it says i have been banned from xbox for ip pulling but i dont do that stuff and i spent so much money... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by X9 KRIS, Nov 21, 2020.

1. X9 KRIS
    X9 KRIS Guest

Xbox ban

Hi. I am asking why i have been banned from xbox it says i have been banned from xbox for ip pulling but i dont do that stuff and i spent so much money on my xbox acc and i get banned for soming that i did not do
    i would like a nother chance to my acc back thx can u stop i want my acc back

:)

X9 KRIS, Nov 21, 2020
  2. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  3. {Parity} Win User

console bannie

Maybe it is a game ban and not an XBOX live ban.
  4. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

XBox One S can't play games

There is a chance that the Xbox is a banned one.

An Xbox Live device ban is permanent for Xbox consoles and devices. Even if the ownership changes, the device ban is still there and can’t be lifted. If you purchase an Xbox console or device that’s been banned, you won’t be able to connect to Xbox
    Live.

If you’ve bought a second-hand Xbox console or device and you can’t sign in or connect to Xbox Live, it might be banned and you’ll need to contact the previous owner or user.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why was i banned theres no proof for the banning of my console I have proof if you want it :/

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the Xbox Live service from
    the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

Xbox One:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

The grievous nature of the device ban doesn't allows for a file review at this moment. Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline
    following the ban.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

Thema:

Xbox ban

1. Xbox ban - Similar Threads - ban

2. Why was i banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was i banned?: I got in an engagement with someone on xbox live, HE was toxic, not me. yet he got me a communication ban. I would like the suspension to be lifted. 53bc232b-4773-4c8b-a527-9b90bce8437b
  3. Misunderstanding ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    Misunderstanding ban?: Hi there, After several days, I log in to the Forza Horizon 4 again. I find that I cannot access to any online activity such as the eliminator and auctions. It is said that my gamertage has been...
  4. A commutation Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    A commutation Ban: I would like to start off by saying that I have been on Xbox since the 360 and I am very disappointed with Microsoft. I was playing COD and some guy was trash talking and spamming me with messages...
  5. So Microsoft support agent says I can't get banned for disputing a charge but some people...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So Microsoft support agent says I can't get banned for disputing a charge but some people...: Back story if it's needed, about half a year ago i made a purchase of premium currency from SEGA which wasnt delivered, so i naturally submitted a ticket to SEGA, got blanked for 2 weeks so i...
  6. Mistake permanent ban on xbox account:(

in XboX Insiders
    Mistake permanent ban on xbox account:(: So do you know fortnite save the world i posted a post on there because the guy was thearthing me to do it because he wanted guns so i made a post that said "looking to trade acc" Acc witch stands...
  7. I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t know why my gamer pic got banned and I was suspended from editing my profile.: First I tried to change my gamer pic to a cartoon character that i was not sure if it would be allowed because it was slightly sexual and it got banned but i could see why. But then i zoomed in on...
  8. Gamer Pic Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Pic Ban: i recently tried making my “Gamer Pic” a thin blue line flag to showmy support for the american police force that does its best to protect us even to death. For some reason, xbox (and im assuming...
  9. Do xbox ban people for being racist and harassment?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox ban people for being racist and harassment?: I have a "friend" who consistently uses the N word (he's white) and made remarks about autism. I have reported him and so has someone else a number of times and he has never been banned or...
  10. False ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False ban: So i was just commonication banned want to know why because some kid reported my group post because he does not like people doing b2b heists my group post was “anyone down to do doomsday actn2...