Xbox banned console!

Discus and support Xbox banned console! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Who do I email for support for a console that’s banned from xbox live? I really need help cause I’ve just bought an xbox that appears to be banned and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackBeam69, Sep 19, 2022.

1. JackBeam69
    JackBeam69 Guest

Xbox banned console!

Who do I email for support for a console that’s banned from xbox live? I really need help cause I’ve just bought an xbox that appears to be banned and I’ve been scammed a lot of money for this brick of plastic and I need to know if I can get this ban removed. I just finished paying $800 for it after saving money for months to get one for my son and I’m unable to contact the guy who sold it to me, he’s not emailing back and I feel like such a fool for buying this thing. I have no idea how long this ban is and if it can be lifted. I need a ban appeal but I’m unable to find where I can do this, it’s completely unfair please someone help me

:)

JackBeam69, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Console Ban,

3. IceStorm III Win User

HDD Question

As per the
    banned console FAQ
    , you may move a HDD from a banned console to an unbanned console.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Locked: console has been banned

5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Piratage

6. Danno McK. Win User

transfer saves 'corrupt data' message

Were your old saves on a console that's banned from Xbox Live? Non-banned consoles will see save files updated on banned consoles as "corrupt".
Thema:

Xbox banned console!

1. Xbox banned console! - Similar Threads - banned console

2. Unfair Console Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Console Ban: My xbox was banned from Xbox Live Network 1 month ago by 3 accounts that got permanently suspended. My first account, MAGxyz, got permanently banned by using a automatic interaction tool in...
  3. i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned: okay so I bought an xbox Series S for myself as a birthday gift and I got it from ebay. When i turn it on it says that it was banned from the Xbox live network. There are not any accounts already...
  4. My console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    My console ban: My console is ban help me please 7383c15e-5574-4115-a286-fba12f47d73d
  5. Xbox console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console ban: Hello, I feel very frustrated and exhausted on this matter. While I was on vacation I got a notification that my daughter and I got banned for multiple enforcements. I am not sure how this...
  6. 0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason: I did receive a permanent account ban and error console ban can't make new account at all I must not console ban then what u think please check my console something wrong ?...
  7. banned console

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned console: How may I appeal something if it says denied? I never tried to appeal it til now? 04240f7d-44d1-43d5-8e23-4e75bd4c4832
  8. Banned account/console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned account/console: This is Jessica My Ex Said this in a message to me about my moonshinemars account/gamertag reference number/case is 1534303182 screen shot of what he said below [img]...
  9. Console ban question 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban question 2: Hi, i have a second question about console bans. say an account broke tos too many times and got banned along with a console ban on the console that those violations were made on. If that banned...
  10. Console ban question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console ban question: Hi everyone, i was curious if an account is banned along with the console, will all of the unbanned accounts on that console get banned because the console itself is. Thanks...