xbox been fixed & updated but few game missing

Discus and support xbox been fixed & updated but few game missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, My Xbox has been fixed & hard drive replaced, been told games progress were wiped, but after restarting xbox a few games are missing , have looked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quintinjackson, Jan 14, 2021.

1. xbox been fixed & updated but few game missing

HI,

My Xbox has been fixed & hard drive replaced, been told games progress were wiped, but after restarting xbox a few games are missing , have looked at my past history account & find some but even thro I have brought & play it to the end "Dead Island Definitive
    Edition" is missing off my order history

Any Ideas please

:)

Quintinjackson, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

New update starting to roll out.

Fix to address Kinect not responding to “yes” or “no” after issuing the “Xbox, turn off” command.

I thought they fixed this last update. I had the issue but it's been gone for a few weeks now.

They need to fix the missing Pins issue that forces you to restart the console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore reset to 925 from 34000

If the missing gamerscore is from Xbox One games, then it's a glitch and should fix itself but it can take a few days.
  4. Smwutches Win User

my gamer score went from 507000 to 370000. Will this be fixed?

If the missing score is from Xbox One games, it's a glitch that will fix itself on its own, usually after a few days.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't play Kinect games offline

This problem has been fixed and will be released with the next dashboard update. The best way to fix it for now is to try the solution which Miss Kleo gave above.
  6. entexman Win User

Annoying Problem Please Help [Lords & Kingdoms Cover Art Replacing Art For Multiple Games]

The issue with the Kingdoms and Lords icon showing up for multiple games incorrectly seems to be fixed by simply clearing the cache on the XBox 360 hard drive and rebooting the XBox 360.

The issue with Game Art missing is still not resolved and is supposedly being "looked into". Since the missing game art is an issue on the XBox Live server end we can only wait for a solution there. Currently I only have a few games without Icons showing
    up and a couple of those arcade games have been like that for a while now.
Thema:

xbox been fixed & updated but few game missing

1. xbox been fixed & updated but few game missing - Similar Threads - been fixed updated

2. When is the Blue Ray app going to be fixed? It’s been years Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    When is the Blue Ray app going to be fixed? It’s been years Microsoft: The new Xbox series generation is here, although the Blue ray app is years old and broken. I wanted to use my new Xbox series X to watch a 4K UHD Blue Ray movie for the first time to test the...
  3. Xbox Shock blue controller disconnecting and reconnecting 1 second later - has this been fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Shock blue controller disconnecting and reconnecting 1 second later - has this been fixed: Despite me using the genuine play and charge kit for this controller and the battery being near to full, i'm still getting the controller disconnects for a second; the light on it flashes once and...
  4. Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months!

in XboX Insiders
    Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months!: Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months! Only records 6 secs without audio! Irrelevant of length selected submitted by /u/BikerZed85 [link] [comments]
  5. I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck on pending for weeks now. How can I fix this?: Hey guys I need help. I enrolled to the beta ring awhile back and when I tried enrolling into the alpha ring and it updated but since then it's only said pending. it's been a few weeks now and I'm...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 will it be fixed? Mine has been out for repair for over a month and 6th...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 will it be fixed? Mine has been out for repair for over a month and 6th...: This is my 6th elite series 2 since release and I have been without the controller for approx 110 days out of 250 days approx of even owning the controller due to it having to be sent in due to...
  7. Has 4K recording been fixed or are we still waiting?

in XboX Insiders
    Has 4K recording been fixed or are we still waiting?: Can we record and playback our 4K recordings yet or is there still issues with them only playing about 0.5secs of them? submitted by /u/Ray_Palmer [link] [comments]
  8. FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE: Its stupid we pay for xbox live and still arent able to play or see friends online. About done with microsoft. This problem has been going on forever. Its 2020 and yall havent found a solution to...
  9. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]
  10. Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge: PLEASE FIX IT, why has it taken so long to address? Microsoft, you could have at least reverted it to it's older stable version while you fix the bugs in the new version; that seems like common...