Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Discus and support Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. How do I change this ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ggr 10 92, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ggr 10 92
    ggr 10 92 Guest

Can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. How do I change this ?

:)

ggr 10 92, Jun 13, 2019
  2. ggr 10 92 Win User

I reinstalled the latest windows update , Disabled my antivirus and reinstalled the app ,repaired checked my ssd and it seems to be working now hope this helps .
  3. Leon619 Win User

Looks like all the games that are for the new pc pass have this admin rubbish i can't dl any of them.
  4. Eric.3 Win User

Same problem for me.

Windows 10 is update and i'm log as admin but still no download for these game such as metro

Xbox Support don't answer here or on twitter...not very serious
  5. Known as 1337 Win User

Same here. Crappy store.

error code 0x80070057

all other games work, the "administrative rights" one's are broken
  6. Tinerfenno Win User

I have the same problem!! Xbox Support hello???Are you there?
Thema:

1. Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation. - Similar Threads - beta Administrator approval

2. Error al intentar instalar un juego desde xbox BETA [Mod Translation - Error trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error al intentar instalar un juego desde xbox BETA [Mod Translation - Error trying to...: Hola que tal, me gustaria solicitar ayuda debido a que hoy he estado intentado descargar el titulo "Sea of Thieves" mediante la aplicacion de Xbox BETA. Pero al tratar de descargarlo me aparece un...
  3. Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications: I am unable to join LIVE parties from my PC. I get no notifications of invites neither in Xbox Companion App nor in Xbox Game Bar. I can join voice chat but not parties. When I see my friends in a...
  4. How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?: I've just got metro Exodus but it seems to be very unstable unless I'm on safe mode. I can only ever go into Safe Mode once the game has previusly crashed, so I don't know how to find another way...
  5. Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta: The Xbox PC beta goes back to the "Log In" menu after I log in. I am unable to download or play any games. How do I correct this? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the client and also...
  6. September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  9. beta member become alpha / skip head

in XboX Insiders
    beta member become alpha / skip head: how did your passage pass to one of the two rings? and how do you feel about it? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. administrator approval required for installation

2. administrator approval required for installation on xbox beta

3. xbox beta admin approval required