Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Discus and support Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. How do I change this ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ggr 10 92, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ggr 10 92
    ggr 10 92 Guest

Can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. How do I change this ?

:)

ggr 10 92, Jun 13, 2019
  2. ggr 10 92 Win User

I reinstalled the latest windows update , Disabled my antivirus and reinstalled the app ,repaired checked my ssd and it seems to be working now hope this helps .
  3. Leon619 Win User

Looks like all the games that are for the new pc pass have this admin rubbish i can't dl any of them.
  4. Eric.3 Win User

Same problem for me.

Windows 10 is update and i'm log as admin but still no download for these game such as metro

Xbox Support don't answer here or on twitter...not very serious
  5. Known as 1337 Win User

Same here. Crappy store.

error code 0x80070057

all other games work, the "administrative rights" one's are broken
  6. Tinerfenno Win User

I have the same problem!! Xbox Support hello???Are you there?
Thema:

1. Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation. - Similar Threads - beta Administrator approval

2. No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]: Entre al contenido de xbox insider y me uni a la beta pero el juego no se actualiza a la version correspondiente a la beta y no me deja jugar con mis amigos [Mod Translated - Enter the Xbox...
  3. XBOX Beta feature missing

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Beta feature missing: I know it’s a work in progress but I would like to give some feedback on the Ultimate offer and the general experience with Xbox. 1) Offer: The general offer of the Xbox library is a bit poor in...
  4. Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.: I've been having an issue that just started the other day and I haven't been able to find a fix for it. I didn't have any problems installing games from the app, but then it just started throwing...
  5. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  6. Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E): Hey, I have the issue that when I start my xboxinstaller and accept the license conditions it doesnt install. Somtimes I get to the install screen (picture 1)which then doesnt progress. Most of...
  7. Xbox Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta: I can't access the Microsoft store or any of the full listings of games, why is this? 4cc67e14-6346-4563-a154-6630e3dcf39a
  8. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  9. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App login bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App login bug: Brother is currently having a bug with the app, where when he signs in, it just asks him to sign in again. Making it impossible to login. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. administrator approval required for installation