Xbox (Beta) All my Game gone but still in the computer

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) All my Game gone but still in the computer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Last week I get a big problem with my computer, and I needed to reset it, with keeping my files. When I use the Xbox application, it can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rahllor, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Rahllor
    Rahllor Guest

Hello,
    Last week I get a big problem with my computer, and I needed to reset it, with keeping my files.

When I use the Xbox application, it can't find my old game, I was playing with the Xbox game pass.

And I know there are still in my computer

I found them in the folder windows app, but the application doesn't recognize them.

So they still take place in my hard drive and I can't play.

If anyone has a solution

(Sorry for the bad English)

:)

Rahllor, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried resetting the app by right clicking the app icon, then click more, the go to app settings and in here you can reset and repair the app?
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Have you tried to redownload them? maybe the download ends istantly because in this way the game are recognized.
  4. alex.gm Win User

The Division - DLC outfits deleted - can't get them back

I uninstalled my beta tonight and all my dlc has gone also !!!!
  5. GotDaymn Win User

is call of duty elite working????

I just had it on my computer but the background was all white, and now it's gone.
  6. Donovan Pereira Win User

error 0x0000042B

Hi there.

It sounds like you are going to have to factory reset the console. Don't worry, you can still keep all your games and apps while doing this though.

To do this, press the Xbox button on your console to open the guide and go to settings. Then select Systems>Console Info>Reset Console. When it prompts you, pick "Reset and Keep My Games and Apps". This will reset it to
    factory settings and will be like setting it up from out of the box. However, all your games and apps will still be on the system meaning you don't have to download them again.

Hopefully that works for you
    i have the same problem and it's not yet solved... Not restoring the computer, not withdrawing the account and re-starting... It's a problem that the app is still in beta and Microsoft as much as Xbox developers must repair...

0x0000042B REPORTED THE SAME CODE IN THE SAME PROBLEM IN MY COMPUTER WITH APP XBOX BETA
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) All my Game gone but still in the computer - Similar Threads - Beta Game gone

2. Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.: I got this problem in various games like, guacamelee 2, operencia, halo mcc, metal slug x, bards tale iv and others. Seems to be a problem with login, a grey scren pops up and then close by...
  3. Xbox Game Pass (PC) *beta* very slow?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass (PC) *beta* very slow?: [IMG] I really hope this is where I can even post this and maybe im slow but I cant seem to find anyone else having this problem but I have seen people complaining about slow download speeds....
  4. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  5. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass: Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5
  6. Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.: [IMG] Visual Bug Visual Bug in the last version submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  8. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  9. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  10. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]