Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi!. I was thinking on get Game Pass for PC, but when i run the Xbox APP, this pop up asks for Windows credentials: this is the approach translation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Guame, Mar 27, 2020 at 4:02 AM.

1. Guame
    Guame Guest

Hi!. I was thinking on get Game Pass for PC, but when i run the Xbox APP, this pop up asks for Windows credentials: this is the approach translation from spanish: "type your password to allow the aplication access to your private key" and finally 2 options,
    Allow or deny. I put my windows account password, but it doesn't worked, i don't know what kind of password or what kind of permissions is this asking for. IT has no sense, help!

Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it [​IMG]

:)

2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Are you using the same account on your PC to login that you want to use with Game Pass?

The Game Pass isn't a stand alone app, it downloads content via the Windows Store App built into Windows 10. Are you signed into the Windows Store with the same credentials?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

The Outer Worlds not Launching

You is trying in PC with Windows 10? Try use the Xbox(beta) App to Run the game
  4. MaximDorko Win User

IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

Ok, it seems I narrowed it down to the Windows service "Xbox Live Networking Service".

When it's running, VPN is not working. If I stop it, VPN is working again. Unfortunately, XBOX Gamepass Beta app will restart it, when ever it need it.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

For you use the Game Pass on PC with Windows 10, try this steeps:

1 Open the Xbox(beta) App [the Game Pass run for this App and then;

2 Try run the Game
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox app .EXE

The Xbox Beta app needs the UWP framework which isn't implemented in Wine.

If you wish to run the Windows 10 Xbox Beta App (or any other UWP App from the Windows 10 Store), the only way to do that on your Mac is by dual booting or Virtualization.

Wine will not help in this case.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it - Similar Threads - Beta APP asks

2. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  3. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  4. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  5. Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing: Whenever I try to install the app from either the Microsoft store or from the installer it says something went wrong. Does anyone know a way to fix this and install the app? [img]...
  6. XBOX Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Beta App: I have the Beta App on my PC. I try to play Ori 2 and Rage2 with my Controller (Playstation) but it doesnt work. Can anybody tell me how i can fix the problem? By the first Ori game it works. So...
  7. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired: Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file...
  8. Stop beta app corrupted

in XboX Insiders
    Stop beta app corrupted: Please fix this app and prevent it from corrupting windows files. Its becoming tiresome. Anyone?? submitted by /u/Feeling_Zucchini [link] [comments]
  9. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

in XBoX on Windows
    Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD: Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself...
  10. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]