Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.

Discus and support Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nucleus0, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/nucleus0
    /u/nucleus0 Guest

I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download speed is 6+ MB/s. However other apps such as other game clients, get more than 3 MB/s when connected on a 100 Mbps router.

submitted by /u/nucleus0
    [link] [comments]

/u/nucleus0, Sep 12, 2019
  2. DJLucius93 Win User

Xbox live issue

Cant do a wired connection bc my xbox is upstairs and my router is downstairs. I did the test and got a ping of 102, upload speed of 4.7 mbps, download speed of 2.9 mbps, a strength of 100%, and a wifi speed of 5mbps. Based on that and the minimums on
    the test instructions im thinking that isnt my issue, though my download speed is a little lower than the minimum it is not by much. I am confused how the download speed is half what the upload speed is and if there is a way to change that i would like to
    know
  3. ManjunathRamesh Win User

Error 8C15000C followed by 8c150009

Also the network statistics test status shows below results,

Network : Connected

Internet: Connected

Latency: 212ms

Packet loss: 0%

Upload Speed: 10.87 Mbps

Download speed:17.96 Mbps

Singal strength: 100%

Wi-Fi Speed: 22 Mbps.

Do you still see if this is problem in the network adapter or my xbox live account?
  4. Ray Porter Win User

problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days

I've added a wifi booster in the problem room. Even with 100% wifi signal, the download speed was terrible (0.01 mbps). I've connected the xbox one to the wifi repeater via an ethernet cable and the problems seem to have cleared (download speed of 13.9
    mbps). Has the wifi card in the xbox started to go bad?
  5. D3monicWolfie Win User

Issues Staying Connected

Did a Network Statistics Test

Latency: 147 ms

Packet Loss: 9%

Upload Speed: 3.66 mbps

Download Speed: 1.06 mbps

Signal Strength: 100%

Wi-Fi Speed: 22 mbps
  6. Quail Checkers Win User

xbox live connecting with friend

Hello, is your Xbox connected through a wireless network? Also, what is your connection speed in Mbps (Download and upload)? You can test the speed on the internet explorer app when you go to www.bandwidthplace.com
Thema:

1. Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection. - Similar Threads - beta app cuts

2. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  3. Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App: [img] Get this error everytime I launch Xbox App Beta. 98937dbe-b22f-4dc2-8647-d18107f46dac
  4. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.: Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5
  5. Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games: Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox beta app. When it get to the final page with the install button on it, the button is grayed out. Drive space required says "unknown" no drives are visible...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...
  7. Xbox PC Beta app - game doesn't appear on sidebar anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Beta app - game doesn't appear on sidebar anymore: Installed Gears 5 but couldn't even get it to run as when I clicked play, it would show a pop up message about a program needing permission, I clicked yes but nothing happened. Tried repairing the...
  8. Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.: Whenever I try to sign in to the xbox app either nothing happens or it just becomes an unresponsive grey rectangle (Screenshot below). [img] 1e2d197e-6112-41db-a854-227fc3d40447
  9. Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App): When I try to save games the list of install locations is empty. I have tried changing the Windows 10 "Default Save location" for new apps, and the drive I select gets some system folders created....
  10. Xbox Beta App not Installing Error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App not Installing Error 0x80070005: I've downloaded the standalone installer for the XBox Beta App, but after I run it both as an administrator and not, the program goes for a little bit and then stalls out with the error code...