Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection.

Discus and support Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nucleus0, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/nucleus0
    /u/nucleus0 Guest

I have 60 Mbps internet speed. When connected via 100 Mbps Ethernet the download speed is 3 MB/s, but when connected via 1 Gbps Ethernet the download speed is 6+ MB/s. However other apps such as other game clients, get more than 3 MB/s when connected on a 100 Mbps router.

submitted by /u/nucleus0
    [link] [comments]

/u/nucleus0, Sep 12, 2019
  2. DJLucius93 Win User

Xbox live issue

Cant do a wired connection bc my xbox is upstairs and my router is downstairs. I did the test and got a ping of 102, upload speed of 4.7 mbps, download speed of 2.9 mbps, a strength of 100%, and a wifi speed of 5mbps. Based on that and the minimums on
    the test instructions im thinking that isnt my issue, though my download speed is a little lower than the minimum it is not by much. I am confused how the download speed is half what the upload speed is and if there is a way to change that i would like to
    know
  3. ManjunathRamesh Win User

Error 8C15000C followed by 8c150009

Also the network statistics test status shows below results,

Network : Connected

Internet: Connected

Latency: 212ms

Packet loss: 0%

Upload Speed: 10.87 Mbps

Download speed:17.96 Mbps

Singal strength: 100%

Wi-Fi Speed: 22 Mbps.

Do you still see if this is problem in the network adapter or my xbox live account?
  4. Ray Porter Win User

problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days

I've added a wifi booster in the problem room. Even with 100% wifi signal, the download speed was terrible (0.01 mbps). I've connected the xbox one to the wifi repeater via an ethernet cable and the problems seem to have cleared (download speed of 13.9
    mbps). Has the wifi card in the xbox started to go bad?
  5. D3monicWolfie Win User

Issues Staying Connected

Did a Network Statistics Test

Latency: 147 ms

Packet Loss: 9%

Upload Speed: 3.66 mbps

Download Speed: 1.06 mbps

Signal Strength: 100%

Wi-Fi Speed: 22 mbps
  6. Quail Checkers Win User

xbox live connecting with friend

Hello, is your Xbox connected through a wireless network? Also, what is your connection speed in Mbps (Download and upload)? You can test the speed on the internet explorer app when you go to www.bandwidthplace.com
Thema:

1. Xbox (beta) app cuts in half download speed on 100 Mbps connection. - Similar Threads - beta app cuts

2. Games on xbox app beta crash my whole computer

in XboX Insiders
    Games on xbox app beta crash my whole computer: When playing any of the games I had on gamepass for my pc inevitably my computer would always do this thing where it basically shuts off leaving my monitor saying it wasn't on though the fans and...
  3. Xbox App Beta: Is there a setting on the Xbox that lets me connect it to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta: Is there a setting on the Xbox that lets me connect it to my phone?: I am on the newest betas, and checked all the remote play settings, but cannot find a 6 or 10 letter code to connect the Xbox to my phone submitted by /u/WyldeGi [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RobbyG8888 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Beta App not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App not installing: Stops at installation. "Making things awesome." 2f8b8d6a-9e61-4b50-8e7c-b0ca648a85ae
  6. The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...: Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to turn the console on remotely through on the Xbox Beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to turn the console on remotely through on the Xbox Beta app?: I know you can do it if the phone is connected to the same network as the console (never tried it though), but can I do it away from home? I tried to connect to my console with Remote Play to see...
  8. The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox store in new Xbox Beta app on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox store in new Xbox Beta app on iOS: Is this not added into this build yet and will be added in the future? I don’t see a section for the Xbox store like on the old app. I like to use the app for this as it was handy. Sorry if this...
  10. Loving the new notifications for the Xbox Beta App

in XboX Insiders
    Loving the new notifications for the Xbox Beta App: [IMG] submitted by /u/CallMeDucc [link] [comments]