Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Discus and support Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to install the app it immediately stops and says that an error occurred with the error code 0x8004E10E. Does someone know, how I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deigge, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Deigge
    Deigge Guest

Every time I try to install the app it immediately stops and says that an error occurred with the error code 0x8004E10E. Does someone know, how I can fix this?

:)

Deigge, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cfc

Hi there Hacktux,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC with the error code 0x80073cfc. This code means there is and error with a game installation. I recommend checking out the following article
    for more information: Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ.

If the issue persists:

• Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide
      feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  3. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Halo Wars Definive Edition Not Downloading with Xbox Game Pass For PC.

Hey Priception,

That code seems to indicate an issue with owning the license for the game. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001

Obviously in this case your getting it through Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass PC. With the Xbox (beta) app still being in beta I'm not to surprised that its using the error codes for consoles.

To help troubleshoot your problem, did you attempt to download this game after just recently signing up for GPU or GP-PC? If so, have you tried again recently to see if it was just a timing issue?

If you're still having issues, you might try signing out of your xbox account on the PC and signing back in. This should force it to check back in with the xbox servers and update your information.

Lastly, if all else fails you might try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app and reinstalling it. Also, please use the in app feedback feature that can be found by click on your gamer picture in the Xbox (beta) app and selecting "feedback". Let them know basically
    everything you've shared here so that it can be addressed by the devs.
  4. KracALakin1 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Error Code: 0x409 and 0x80070422

For me, Neither Xbox App or Xbox App (Beta) Is not allowing me to sign in, same code 0x409 and 0x80070422.
  5. FeareDxxNiNjaZz Win User

crashes every time i start it up, after the new update with clubs and such

I'm having the same issue it loads for maybe a second then disapears with no notification or error code. Tried the beta app, powershell, etc... and it keeps doing the same thing
  6. PalZer0 Win User

My video license is damaged?

Do you get an error code? If so, please post the code you receive. It may not have anything to do with the beta at all.

-

Keep in mind that posting beta feedback in public forums is a violation of the NDA you signed when you applied to join the beta.

-

I found this page that looks like it describes your problem. Try following the instructions here.

support.xbox.com/.../windows-8-error-80070005
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E - Similar Threads - Beta App Error

2. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  3. Error Code 0x00000001 On PC Xbox Beta App

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x00000001 On PC Xbox Beta App: Upon attempting to download Middle-earth: Shadow of War, the program presents error code 0x00000001, I had downloaded Worms W.M.D. just prior with no issues present. My PC is updated and all of...
  4. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...
  5. Error downloading from Xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Error downloading from Xbox beta app: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Hello Neighbor after subscribing to Xbox game pass for PC? I immediately get an error when the Xbox beta apps says starting 0%. The error code is...
  6. Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.: So as the title says, downloading some games (mostly big ones, like 30+ gigs), results in an error as soon as download process starts. Error code is 0x803bf107. The problem goes away if I select...
  7. Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games: So this one is kinda weird, cant seem to find this error code anywhere but it is still 100% connected to the required admin problem, Do have to note that I can play and install games that dont...
  8. Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E): Hey, I have the issue that when I start my xboxinstaller and accept the license conditions it doesnt install. Somtimes I get to the install screen (picture 1)which then doesnt progress. Most of...
  9. XBox Beta App - New Error Code 0x80073cf0 every ~39MBs

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Beta App - New Error Code 0x80073cf0 every ~39MBs: Hi, I'm out of ideas. I payed for the Game Pass, downloaded the XBox App (BETA) and am now trying to download games. But it won't work. Interestingly enough, there are games I can download just...
  10. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396