Xbox Beta App Error Pop up

Discus and support Xbox Beta App Error Pop up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I receive a pop up saying: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_1906.1001.32.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...\Xbox.exe A File cannot be created,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Donatas.K, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Donatas.K
    Donatas.K Guest

I receive a pop up saying:

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_1906.1001.32.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...\Xbox.exe A File cannot be created, if it already exists.

I am up to date on Windows 10 and also tried reinstalling and deleting the file. All failed, please help.

:)

Donatas.K, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

I was having the same issue as well. I just simply restarted the pc and went to Settings/Update & Security.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Donatas.K,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to install the Xbox App beta. This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  4. venomscarnage Win User

ERROR 0x87c40011

This error code pops up when I try to view my achievements on the Xbox One app.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Error code 831188FE

Hey there Rooters!

Error code 831188FE is a Beta error. We don't see your gamertag as part of the Beta program, but this error can also pop up if you've downloaded your profile to a Beta console.

Have you downloaded your profile to a Beta console at all?

Let us know! ^_^
  6. EarthLlama Win User

Xbox App Party Chat Error Code: 0x8923180B

If I leave the xbox app on my computer then come back I have left the party. That's when the error code pops up
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta App Error Pop up - Similar Threads - Beta App Error

2. Xbox Beta App for PC - Error code 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App for PC - Error code 0x00000001: I keep getting the above error whenever I try to download any game. I have checked that I have windows updated and also have all the available patches. I have done this by checking the microsoft...
  3. cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

in XBoX on Windows
    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7: the last good dowload i make was the gears 5 beta and then when i try to dowload gears 5 complete in the dowload process no even 100 mb get the same error 0x800701e7 every time and i try with...
  4. Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7: Every time i go to install something (most recently the new Gears 5) on my pc i keep getting download errors like this It always errors, downloads then errors again ive tried restarting windows...
  5. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  6. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error: I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404...
  7. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  8. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  9. Error Code 0x00000001 On PC Xbox Beta App

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code 0x00000001 On PC Xbox Beta App: Upon attempting to download Middle-earth: Shadow of War, the program presents error code 0x00000001, I had downloaded Worms W.M.D. just prior with no issues present. My PC is updated and all of...
  10. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...