Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4

Discus and support Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i have just bought Forza Horizon 4 as it was 50% off, as soon as i started trying to install it I've been getting this error message: 0x80242020... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by callumwright, Apr 6, 2020.

1. callumwright
    callumwright Guest

Hello, i have just bought Forza Horizon 4 as it was 50% off, as soon as i started trying to install it I've been getting this error message: 0x80242020 i've tried researching a fix via the forums but nothing seems to be working, so far i have:

Restarted Pc (3-4 times)

Done some PowerShell commands

Done scf/scannow on cmd

Reinstalled Xbox Beta app

Installed Windows 10 Updates and nothing is working

if anyone could lead me in the direction in fixing that it'd be great.

Thanks,

:)

callumwright, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Octanum Win User

Try installing through the Store app instead of the Xbox one. Only downside I found with that is I had to go into the Win 10 storage settings to change the install directory. I did also update Windows before doing this, but the Xbox app is still doing
    the same thing for me too.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game Pass installing games by itself when computer is turned on

Sorry to hear it. If the Beta app is trying to install these games but is failing then please try installing from the Store app
  4. abdulrahman ja Win User

forza horizon 4 in 2020

i started playing fh4 after getting xbox game pass. ater few days the gaem wont start. everytime i try to start it the fh4 window comes for a second and then vanishes. Tries many fixes
    guys since there seems no fix at all, I've uninstalled FH4 from my PC.i installed the app in another laptop and moved the app to a external drive. and then i install the app again from app store on pc and stop with few mbs and then replace the files of this
    with that of external hard drive(which worked for the outer worlds) but i cant for FH4. Is there any way to move these files? I even gained full access to it, still cant move or copy the files.
  5. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

Are you using the Xbox Beta app to install Gears 5? You need to use the Xbox Beta app, not the Windows Store app.
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4 - Similar Threads - Beta App failing

2. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  3. How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta): I was trying to download my first game (Ark) today and after 5 hours I was only at 20%. One thing I noticed is that I think it stops downloading when my screen goes to sleep so I changed my...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC beta app won’t sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC beta app won’t sign in: Title, I’ve tried everything under the sun that I can think of. Signing in, uninstalling and reinstalling then trying to sign in, using the sign in with other account button. I got nothing left to...
  5. Xbox Beta App Wont't Install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont't Install: I recently tried to install the Xbox Beta App on my PC. It said that something went wrong and that it couldn't install the app. I tried the clean boot and I updated my Windows 10 software, and the...
  6. Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop: I have a Asus ROG strix G series laptop with a GTX 1660 TI GPU. I'm trying to play games in the Xbox beta app but even the Xbox 360 games play horrible even on low settings? I know my 1660 TI...
  7. Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.: Hi community, I have reinstalled Windows by only formatting my C: drive. I had my XBOX ( BETA) games installed in my other drives but now the app tells me I have no games installed. How can I...
  8. ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

in XboX Insiders
    ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...: Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing: Hello, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who's on PC using the Xbox (Beta) app and trying to cross-play party chat with xbox players. They've been experiencing issues when another PC player joins...