Xbox Beta App for PC

Discus and support Xbox Beta App for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just received a 3-month trial of Xbox Game Pass for the PC. With that I needed to download and install the Xbox (Beta) app (found here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Powell145, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Powell145
    Powell145 Guest

Xbox Beta App for PC

Hello,

I just received a 3-month trial of Xbox Game Pass for the PC. With that I needed to download and install the Xbox (Beta) app (found here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-app).

The install seems to go fine but when I attempt to launch I constantly get an error that lists the app location - i.e. C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_1910.1001.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\app\Xbox... (the rest is cut off) and it just says "The
    parameter is incorrect."

I searched the net and found similar errors when Windows Store apps are not working and they suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app, of which I've done twice and I still get the same error and cannot launch the app. I have no problems with any other
    Windows App, I just spent 45 minutes going through and checking every single program I have - they all work except the Xbox Beta app. I have the correct version of Windows.

How can I resolve this issue, is this a bug with the current version? Reinstalling Windows for what is clearly a problem with this one app is not an option.

Thanks!

:)

Powell145, Oct 28, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. guillermohernandez6 Win User

xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

its for thje pc xbox app beta
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
Thema:

Xbox Beta App for PC

1. Xbox Beta App for PC - Similar Threads - Beta App

2. The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...: Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Is there a way to turn the console on remotely through on the Xbox Beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to turn the console on remotely through on the Xbox Beta app?: I know you can do it if the phone is connected to the same network as the console (never tried it though), but can I do it away from home? I tried to connect to my console with Remote Play to see...
  4. The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox store in new Xbox Beta app on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox store in new Xbox Beta app on iOS: Is this not added into this build yet and will be added in the future? I don’t see a section for the Xbox store like on the old app. I like to use the app for this as it was handy. Sorry if this...
  6. Loving the new notifications for the Xbox Beta App

in XboX Insiders
    Loving the new notifications for the Xbox Beta App: [IMG] submitted by /u/CallMeDucc [link] [comments]
  7. HOW DO I JOIN THE XBOX BETA APP. IM TRYING TO JOIN BUT IT TELLS ME I NEED A CODE. ANYONE...

in XboX Insiders
    HOW DO I JOIN THE XBOX BETA APP. IM TRYING TO JOIN BUT IT TELLS ME I NEED A CODE. ANYONE...: On test flight it tells me i need a code to join the beta of the xbox app. Anyone has it and could share it? submitted by /u/PiHell350 [link] [comments]
  8. HOW DO I JOIN THE XBOX BETA APP. IM TRYING TO JOIN BUT IT TELLS ME I NEED A CODE. ANYONE...

in XboX Insiders
    HOW DO I JOIN THE XBOX BETA APP. IM TRYING TO JOIN BUT IT TELLS ME I NEED A CODE. ANYONE...: On test flight it tells me i need a code to join the beta of the xbox app. Anyone has it and could share it? submitted by /u/PiHell350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox App Beta: There’s 3 different Xbox’s hooked up to my account when I only have one. Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta: There’s 3 different Xbox’s hooked up to my account when I only have one. Is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/WyldeGi [link] [comments]
  10. Revamped Xbox beta app missing LFG functionality

in XboX Insiders
    Revamped Xbox beta app missing LFG functionality: Hope this feature comes back before Nov 10th, I have some Triumphs to complete ;) BeyondLight submitted by /u/SeasideJohnny [link] [comments]