Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am experiencing an issue with the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows. I will install the app, and pin it to my taskbar. And, shortly afterwards, the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pkharat92, Jul 12, 2021.

1. pkharat92
    pkharat92 Guest

I am experiencing an issue with the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows. I will install the app, and pin it to my taskbar. And, shortly afterwards, the app disappears from my taskbar, and when I search for it in my programs, it's no longer there. This has happened maybe half a dozen times or so. Each time I install it, it seems to get uninstalled on it's own. I am currently running the Windows 11 Insider Preview build, but this was also happening when I tried installing it on Windows 10 as well. I've looked in the event viewer, and I do see that the XboxAppService.exe is hanging shortly after I've installed the program, but I'm unsure as to whether it could cause the app to be uninstalled. Could someone please help me resolve this?

:)

pkharat92, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox Insider Hub: Cannot opt out of Minecraft Beta for Windows 10

Thanks for the response. I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox Live app itself. And yes, you should uninstall and reinstall the Minecraft for Windows 10.

Keep us updated.
  3. asenath7766 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub: Cannot opt out of Minecraft Beta for Windows 10

Thanks for the response. I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox Live app itself. And yes, you should uninstall and reinstall the Minecraft for Windows 10.

Keep us updated.
    Hi, I followed your instructions. The command is actually *xboxapp* with asterisks. Still didn't get rid of beta. I made sure I logged out of Xbox App as well. I seriously think it's something to do with the Xbox Insider Hub app. It won't opt out.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

xbox (beta) oturum açma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox (Beta) sign-in problem]

Hello Mertboz,

Thanks for keeping us updated. If you haven't already, Go ahead and try uninstalling the Beta app. After you uninstall it, restart your computer and re-install the Beta app. Let us know the results!

Also, Are you having issues logging into the console companion app on windows?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches

Hi Spar,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to launch any games from the beta app or store.Have you thought of

uninstalling and reinstalling the beta app
    ?

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  6. goddy666 Win User

Xbox App not displaying conversations.

Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself - Similar Threads - Beta App Windows

2. I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.

in XboX Insiders
    I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.: As you can see in this post, I'm trying to play Conan Exiles with mods using the new Beta Updates for the Xbox App on Windows 10, my friend is playing from steam and using mods, when I try to join...
  3. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....: I have two devices on Windows 10 Pro, on both devices I cannot use the Xbox Insider Hub app because it is out of date. And the Xbox Insider Bundle application is simply not available for...
  4. The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming: Just got fiber internet installed, and I booted up Forza Horizon 4 and Halo 5 to test cloud gaming. To my surprise, my Xbox Series controller rumbled when playing. This was not the case in the...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available for Insiders through the Xbox App for Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available for Insiders through the Xbox App for Windows: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Can we use the native Xbox game streaming app on windows 10 with the beta invite ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we use the native Xbox game streaming app on windows 10 with the beta invite ?: I have problems with my pc that does not support streaming via xbox.com, the cpu is always 100% with continuous stuttering in game. so i want to try the test app but i miss the ID OFFERING, is...
  7. I can't leave the minecraft windows ten beta on the insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the minecraft windows ten beta on the insider app: I want to leave the beta but as soon as I press the "leave beta" or "save" button the app crashes by itself. My pc is more than capable of running the app. What can I do? submitted by...
  8. New xbox beta app on windows 10 not getting invites.

in XBoX on Windows
    New xbox beta app on windows 10 not getting invites.: Can anyone fix this? I can't figure out how to see my invites. I have reinstalled and reset the app many times and I cannot get invites. The only notifications that I can get are the ones that are...
  9. How to fix error 0x00000001 on Xbox App Beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix error 0x00000001 on Xbox App Beta (Windows 10): This issue is caused by a few services but the main issue is caused by a service named Gaming Services. First Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date, go to start --> type services --> open it or...
  10. Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta): As per the Title, when trying to stream to a windows PC I keep getting told streaming is turned off on the xbox, however streaming to the android xbox app works fine. The Windows app can identify...