Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

Discus and support Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsJustWorks, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title .

IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me everything including Halo wars 1 definitive edition so that should be there too and they are both not there.. I can install them via the app if i look for them as it says "owned" they just don'T appear in the list.

Any ideas as to why ? is it a known issue ?

submitted by /u/ItsJustWorks
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsJustWorks, Sep 15, 2019
  2. TW1STED PH4NT0M Win User

backwards compatible list missing

[quote user=""]

I have a broblem, under my games and apps the list of backwards compatible games that i have previously own for xbox 360 is no longer there. I have tried resetting the xbox one i've even tried a hard reset and still nothing. Please help.

[/quote]I know this the problem is my list of supported games was ther yesterday now there not showing at all.
  3. ankenkidz Win User

games are not available

Under the "Game Pass" section in the Xbox (beta) app shows all available games to download and play.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games With Gold - Xbox 360 - Purchase History

If you are using a Xbox 360, then you can find all the content you own on the console (including games with gold) by going to settings - account - download history. Scroll down the list, and it will show all of your content you have purchased or got for
    free.

If you are using a Xbox One, then you can find your Xbox 360 games that are backward compatible (Including free games with gold), by going to my games and apps, and selecting ready to install. From there you will see all your games that you own.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I move my Xbox 360 digital games to Xbox One?

6. fyre577 Win User

mass effect dcl

Yes it should I believe. All DLC is backwards-compatible with Xbox One so long as you already own the base game. It'll appear under the "My Games and Apps" page as well as under the specific game(s) page.
Thema:

Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

1. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game - Similar Threads - Beta App Games

2. Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.: I got this problem in various games like, guacamelee 2, operencia, halo mcc, metal slug x, bards tale iv and others. Seems to be a problem with login, a grey scren pops up and then close by...
  3. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  4. Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.: [IMG] Visual Bug Visual Bug in the last version submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  6. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  7. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  8. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. Error 0x8007177E when installing games on Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x8007177E when installing games on Xbox (beta) app.: When I try to install game from gamepass I get error 0x8007177E. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, tried resetting the app, tried installing on a different drive. Nothing helps....
  10. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game: I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black and will remain that way until I uninstall it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games owned not showing in xbox beta app