XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

Discus and support XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiamBell2, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. LiamBell2
    LiamBell2 Guest

XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

Hi there,

My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file Windows Apps myself to solve it and as my pass is expired I can't try reinstalling
    to uninstall again. I isn't showing on add/remove programs either...

The ID was for Gears 5 and now without forking out to buy another Game Pass I cannot get my storage back. I literally have to pay to have my own device back...

What else can I do?

:)

2. StuartATrueRed Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Game Services stuck on the Downloading section

Hi There,

The Xbox App for Game Pass PC is still in beta, so sometimes glitches like this will happen. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
  4. Mooiaapie Win User

Gears 5

So basically uninstalled steam and reinstalled it. Then reinstalled Gears 5. Xbox game bar doesnt work. Neither does the xbox app (beta) download. Signed in on a microsoft online page have xbox console companion Open and still nothing.

Best experience of my life.
  5. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Game Pass App Search Not Working

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.
    I am on an S8+, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app or the Game Pass Beta App?

I am using the Beta app and it works as expected when searching?
  6. pcplod007 Win User

Game pass log in

I used to be signed in but am not any more, I have used both the game pass and game pass beta apps I have tried using wifi and mobile network and still go round in circles I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the apps I am logged in fine on the xbox
    app
Thema:

1. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired - Similar Threads - beta app Gears

2. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  3. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  4. Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it: Hi!. I was thinking on get Game Pass for PC, but when i run the Xbox APP, this pop up asks for Windows credentials: this is the approach translation from spanish: "type your password to allow the...
  5. Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing: Whenever I try to install the app from either the Microsoft store or from the installer it says something went wrong. Does anyone know a way to fix this and install the app? [img]...
  6. XBOX Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Beta App: I have the Beta App on my PC. I try to play Ori 2 and Rage2 with my Controller (Playstation) but it doesnt work. Can anybody tell me how i can fix the problem? By the first Ori game it works. So...
  7. Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app: Hi, I have a problem and it is very annoying right now. Yesterday I had to put my hard drive into NFTS because it was on FAT and Gears 5 wasn't installing at all. This morning I wanted to...
  8. Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc: I keep getting the same error code: 0x00000001 when I try to install Gears 5 I can install every other game just fine just Gears 5 gives me problems I've tried everything to reinstalling to clean...
  9. Not Able To Install Gears of War 5 Through Xbox App Beta (Pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able To Install Gears of War 5 Through Xbox App Beta (Pc): I was trying to install Gears of War 5 through the Microsoft Store on my computer because I own the ultimate pass on Xbox. However when I tried to, it did not do anything at all once I hit the...
  10. Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what this issue is, but I am unable to pre-install the Gears 5 Ultimate edition with my Ultimate Game Pass on PC. It allowed me to do it on my Xbox One, but I...