XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

Discus and support XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiamBell2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. LiamBell2
    LiamBell2 Guest

XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

Hi there,

My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file Windows Apps myself to solve it and as my pass is expired I can't try reinstalling
    to uninstall again. I isn't showing on add/remove programs either...

The ID was for Gears 5 and now without forking out to buy another Game Pass I cannot get my storage back. I literally have to pay to have my own device back...

What else can I do?

:)

LiamBell2, Mar 26, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Game Services stuck on the Downloading section

Hi There,

The Xbox App for Game Pass PC is still in beta, so sometimes glitches like this will happen. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
  4. Mooiaapie Win User

Gears 5

So basically uninstalled steam and reinstalled it. Then reinstalled Gears 5. Xbox game bar doesnt work. Neither does the xbox app (beta) download. Signed in on a microsoft online page have xbox console companion Open and still nothing.

Best experience of my life.
  5. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Game Pass App Search Not Working

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.
    I am on an S8+, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app or the Game Pass Beta App?

I am using the Beta app and it works as expected when searching?
  6. Thagstrom Win User

Xbox Game Bar taking up 70GB?

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The first thing I would suggest to do is to reset the app.

You can find more information and instructions how to do that here:

https://knowhowtechnology.wordpress.com/2019/09...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired - Similar Threads - beta app Gears

2. changing country in xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    changing country in xbox beta app: [img] dears I had a problem in the payment part, and i tried the above but I'm still having the same problem displayed in the picture below Ps : My country is Lebanon, but its not listed in...
  3. Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4: Hello, i have just bought Forza Horizon 4 as it was 50% off, as soon as i started trying to install it I've been getting this error message: 0x80242020 i've tried researching a fix via the forums...
  4. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  5. Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app: I spoke with xbox chat who said to come here (also submitting feedback) I have tried signing in and out of both the app and the microsoft store as suggested and have tried uninstalling and...
  6. Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly: When I attempt to enable push to talk within the Xbox Beta application (I was playing Sea of Thieves in the background), the push to talk simply opens my mic constantly. For example, normally my...
  7. Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app: Hi, I have a problem and it is very annoying right now. Yesterday I had to put my hard drive into NFTS because it was on FAT and Gears 5 wasn't installing at all. This morning I wanted to...
  8. Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc: I keep getting the same error code: 0x00000001 when I try to install Gears 5 I can install every other game just fine just Gears 5 gives me problems I've tried everything to reinstalling to clean...
  9. Not Able To Install Gears of War 5 Through Xbox App Beta (Pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able To Install Gears of War 5 Through Xbox App Beta (Pc): I was trying to install Gears of War 5 through the Microsoft Store on my computer because I own the ultimate pass on Xbox. However when I tried to, it did not do anything at all once I hit the...
  10. Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what this issue is, but I am unable to pre-install the Gears 5 Ultimate edition with my Ultimate Game Pass on PC. It allowed me to do it on my Xbox One, but I...