Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

Discus and support Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ardwinna_mel, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black and will remain that way until I uninstall it. the only workaround is to uninstall and reinstall it. Thankfully I'm done downloading games for now, but it's super annoying to have to do this every time.

Yes, I'm logged into Xbox One Companion app.
    I'm not looking for advice, I'm posting here so that Microsoft can fix their app.

submitted by /u/Ardwinna_mel
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ardwinna_mel, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

download issue

Yeah the Xbox beta app has to finish the download before it is turned off or goes to sleep otherwise you will have to start the download all over again.
  3. RuBiX Nyquilz Win User

Cannot Start Up Red Dead Redemption

i have a black xbox 360 slim I downloaded the game off of the sale and after it loads up after the rockstar logos the game goes to a black screen and stays there
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]

Hi Petros,

Thank you for coming to the forums. First I recommend uninstalling Minecraft (Beta) and the Xbox App on your mobile device. Then, go ahead and power down your mobile device and after 30 seconds turn on the device. Go into your app store and download the
    Xbox app first. Make sure you can sign into the Xbox app without any issues and that it is connected to your network.

Then download Minecraft (Beta) and while signed into the Xbox app, launch the game and try to log into your Xbox profile in game.

Let us know if the issue persists.
  5. Uncle.Sneep Win User

Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

I have the same issue. No errors when signing in, just goes through the motions. I click on lets play button after signing in and it shows that im not logged in. I also cant play any games through the app. Get an error that i'm not logged into xbox.
    tried reinstalling the xbox pc beta app, and the xbox identity provider app, restarted pc, and still not fixed.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
Thema:

Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

1. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game - Similar Threads - Beta app goes

2. Xbox app for pc beta - download bugged and now cannot remove the file.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for pc beta - download bugged and now cannot remove the file.: So I started downloading forza horizon 4 with the xbox game pass, and got to 60/74.6gb of the download before turning off my pc and returning to it the next day. When I returned the next day it...
  3. X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box App Beta für PC lässt sich nicht installieren[Translation-X-Box App Beta for PC Won't...: Hallo Ich wollte die X-Box Beta App für den PC installieren und habe extra davor alles aktualisiert. Leider passiert nichts, nachdem ich den Lizenzbedingungen zugestimmt habe. Danach kommt nur...
  4. How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app: Hey everyone, So, I've been trying to play Halo MCC on PC (I also play it on Xbox), but the game just launches unitl the 343 Studios logo appears, and then it redirects me to the Mircrosoft Store...
  5. Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.: I got this problem in various games like, guacamelee 2, operencia, halo mcc, metal slug x, bards tale iv and others. Seems to be a problem with login, a grey scren pops up and then close by...
  6. Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build: The app says an update is required upon opening it. And when you hit the update button, it sends you to the regular version in the AppStore. submitted by /u/andre-kun [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  8. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  9. XBox (Beta) Installer, & Store app not installing

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox (Beta) Installer, & Store app not installing: I got it installed on my main computer absolutely no problems. On my laptop it won't install at all. Technical info before I start getting pointless messages that are of no help: Intel i7...
  10. Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.: [IMG] Visual Bug Visual Bug in the last version submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]