Xbox (Beta) App Help

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I installed the Xbox Beta App and was able to purchase the 3 month trial. After that I was unable to install any game. So I tried to reinstall the app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Astral_Communer, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) App Help

I installed the Xbox Beta App and was able to purchase the 3 month trial. After that I was unable to install any game. So I tried to reinstall the app itself. I am at this point unable to reinstall the app. I tried to install it as an Admin, I clean booted my PC, tried installing it to my SSD and my HDD. Then I contacted Microsoft Support and he said that they haven't had any reports of people not being able to install the app and referred me here. Hoping you guys could help me out. Thanks much

submitted by /u/Astral_Communer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Astral_Communer, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Bestlano Win User

Can't see games

Hi Assassin, Are you observing this issue with Xbox App, Xbox App (Beta) or both? If you are experiencing this issue with Xbox App (Beta), please use the "report a problem" with the beta app. This will provide some very helpful info for the developers to
    investigate.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  3. Bestlano Win User

Error code 0X80070422

Hi Twined, what version of the app are you using? Are you also experience install issues using Xbox App (Beta)? You can DL the beta app to test located here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H or go to the Store app, search for “Xbox beta” and it will show up as a search result. If your able to repro this with beta app, please help us
    out and report this issue by using the "report a problem" in the beta app. This will help greatly for investigation needs.

Thanks for reporting and feedback,

Best
  4. Bestlano Win User

Teredo address not obtained in XBOX app

Hi MrBustedSmokin, If the tips did not help trying using the Xbox App Beta to narrow down the possibilities. You can DL the beta version by going to the store and searching "Xbox App Beta". If you observe the issue with the beta version please help us out
    and report this issue by using the "Report a problem" in the beta app. We will take your info and report this to the developers requesting an investigation.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  5. Bestlano Win User

Games disappear from games list in Xbox app on Win 10.

Hi SirAbsurd, Try using the Xbox App Beta to see if the same behavior occurs. If the issue continues use the "Report a problem" in the beta app so we have helpful data to request further investigation. You can DL the beta app by going to the store on your
    PC and searching "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) App Help

1. Xbox (Beta) App Help - Similar Threads - Beta App Help

2. Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Various games in xbox beta app dont work. blank grey screen popup.: I got this problem in various games like, guacamelee 2, operencia, halo mcc, metal slug x, bards tale iv and others. Seems to be a problem with login, a grey scren pops up and then close by...
  3. Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build: The app says an update is required upon opening it. And when you hit the update button, it sends you to the regular version in the AppStore. submitted by /u/andre-kun [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  5. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  6. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

in XboX Insiders
    Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc: When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i...
  7. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  8. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  9. Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.: Hello, I have Searched countless troubleshooting posts and sites and forums trying to problem solve and correct this issue to no avail. I am writing this post as I am becoming extremely...
  10. I need some help with my xbox account and xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need some help with my xbox account and xbox (beta) app: Im a mexican Xbox user, and i want to change my Xbox pic, with Xbox (beta) app, and add a custom pic, but when i try to do it, a message apears and says that i cant upload a custom pic cause im...