Xbox (BETA) App & Installer

Discus and support Xbox (BETA) App & Installer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since buying into the xbox game pass I've been using the xbox app for about a week with no problems, after installing it with no problems. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kami4407, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Kami4407
    Kami4407 Guest

Since buying into the xbox game pass I've been using the xbox app for about a week with no problems, after installing it with no problems. But Yesterday I upgraded my GPU and since then, opening the Xbox app resulted in it being a completely black window
    and it would stay that way indefinitely. I uninstalled it so I could try re-installing it and now when I press install the window freezes right there and does nothing. The image attached is as far as things get and it's completely unresponsive. It's not preventing
    me from playing games I'd already installed but now I'm essentially locked out of the store or browsing other games on the pass.

Xbox (BETA) App & Installer [​IMG]

:)

Kami4407, Aug 1, 2020
  2. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

Are you using the Xbox Beta app to install Gears 5? You need to use the Xbox Beta app, not the Windows Store app.
  4. s33r Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:

Are these games you're installing through the XBox (Beta) app or remote installing using the App?
  5. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

bug

Hi Baptiste,

It's still not clear what app or game you are having trouble downloading. If you cannot download the Xbox (Beta) app for whatever reason, the easiest way to get the app is to use the Xbox
    (Beta) app installer

If your version of Windows needs to be updated to run the Xbox (Beta) app, the installer will help you through that process.
Thema:

1. Xbox (BETA) App & Installer - Similar Threads - BETA App Installer

2. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  3. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...
  4. Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games: That is: I can change the drive - but only if I change the drive, onto which each and every Windows program will be installed from that point forward, which is definitely not what I'm looking for....
  5. Unable to Install Xbox BETA app - Error Code 0x80072EE2

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Install Xbox BETA app - Error Code 0x80072EE2: I'm an Xbox game pass ultimate subscriber trying to install and play games on PC (Windows 10, licensed). Months ago I had no issue using the Xbox BETA app, however recently tried and received an...
  6. Cannot install Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Xbox Beta App: Hi, as per title, I'm currently unable to install the XboxBeta App. Previously, I had managed to install it and have same games installed (not all, I opened an other question for that) but, since...
  7. How to undo all changes made to PC by installing the Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to undo all changes made to PC by installing the Xbox (Beta) app: I want my computer back to how it was please. Yesterday I installed the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 PC via https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10 Safe to stay, installing it...
  8. Xbox Connectivity Blocked - Can't Install Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Connectivity Blocked - Can't Install Xbox Beta App: Hello. My connectivity to Xbox Live Multiplayer on Windows 10 is blocked. This is a pain, because I want to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection, which I purchased recently, and as things are, I...
  9. XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing: Two days ago when I turned on my PC, my XBOX (beta) app would start but I would have a black screen every time. I have tried reinstalling, but it keeps freezing every time, and I am at a loss. I...
  10. Unable to install Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Xbox Beta App: I have been trying to install the Xbox (Beta) App via the installer on the website. I have updated Windows to version 2004 and installed all other updates. When I try and install from the...