Xbox Beta App (IOS) how do I sign up?

Discus and support Xbox Beta App (IOS) how do I sign up? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anybody know how I can sign up for the Xbox Beta App for IOS? Seen some cool things would like to check it out submitted by /u/TheUncleGhandi... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheUncleGhandi, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Xbox Beta App (IOS) how do I sign up?

Anybody know how I can sign up for the Xbox Beta App for IOS? Seen some cool things would like to check it out

submitted by /u/TheUncleGhandi
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheUncleGhandi, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Vendecta Win User

Sign me up for the beta iOS app please

Please sign me up for the Xbox Beta App on iOS. :)
  3. RawToastMmm Win User

Xbox on iOS not working properly

Hey there!

It sounds like you've exhausted most good troubleshooting steps, and that it is indeed an issue with the app. I haven't heard of issue like this on the Android version of the app.

I know you can sign up for the beta app on Android... I know you'd just like it to work, so have you considered looking into the iOS XBox (beta) app may fix your issue?

You can check to see if Microsoft will let you sign up here for the iOS Xbox Beta app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/testflight/id899247664
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox App Sign in problem

Hi Scotty,

Do you have Android or iOS? Go ahead and check either app store and see if there is the Xbox (beta) app and see if it lets you sign in from there.

Also check to see if you can correctly sign in to account.xbox.com.

In your phone settings, go to your App settings and make sure data sharing is allowed with the Xbox app.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

"Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com" error

Hi EternalFool,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue signing in to your Xbox App on your IOS device. By any chance have you attempted to uninstall the apps restart your IOS device and re-installing the apps? If not go ahead and
    give that a try and let us know how it goes.

Also, do you have any issues signing through the Xbox App on any other device such as PC, or different phone? Hope to hear back soon.
  6. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
Thema:

Xbox Beta App (IOS) how do I sign up?

1. Xbox Beta App (IOS) how do I sign up? - Similar Threads - Beta App IOS

2. Oct 2020 Xbox App (Beta) For IOS No Notifications When Favorites Log On

in XBoX on Mobile
    Oct 2020 Xbox App (Beta) For IOS No Notifications When Favorites Log On: I just updated to the new October 2020 Xbox App (beta) for IOS. I no longer receive phone notifications when my Xbox favorites log in. I am also not able to send pictures in chat anymore, and the...
  3. When will the current IOS Xbox app beta be available to everyone?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the current IOS Xbox app beta be available to everyone?: Title. submitted by /u/MBHYAT [link] [comments]
  4. App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .

in XboX Insiders
    App Beta on Mobile iOS/Android .: Is it possible to get into the ios beta still? that would be the best. or do you have to do Android now? submitted by /u/barbequesauceisgood [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox store in new Xbox Beta app on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox store in new Xbox Beta app on iOS: Is this not added into this build yet and will be added in the future? I don’t see a section for the Xbox store like on the old app. I like to use the app for this as it was handy. Sorry if this...
  6. Xbox Beta App on iOS expiring soon ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App on iOS expiring soon ?: Just checked in TestFlight and my app expires in 6 hours. Anyone had any news about it ending ? submitted by /u/ObsidianWalker [link] [comments]
  7. The latest beta of the iOS Xbox app was released 90 days ago. Will a new version arrive?...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest beta of the iOS Xbox app was released 90 days ago. Will a new version arrive?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gam3sfan [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SamwiseIsGreat [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Beta App iOS: Extra Xboxs: My Microsoft Account has 3 Xboxs associated with it (mine, my girlfriends, and my friends), when I nthe new version of the Game Pass App beta there is a forth Xbox listed for remote install and I...
  10. Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App On iOS. [1911.1115.1346]Build: The app says an update is required upon opening it. And when you hit the update button, it sends you to the regular version in the AppStore. submitted by /u/andre-kun [link] [comments]