Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to install the app from either the Microsoft store or from the installer it says something went wrong. Does anyone know a way to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pyrennix, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. Pyrennix
    Pyrennix Guest

Whenever I try to install the app from either the Microsoft store or from the installer it says something went wrong. Does anyone know a way to fix this and install the app?

Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing [​IMG]

:)

Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing - Similar Threads - Beta app isn't

2. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  3. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  4. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  5. Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it: Hi!. I was thinking on get Game Pass for PC, but when i run the Xbox APP, this pop up asks for Windows credentials: this is the approach translation from spanish: "type your password to allow the...
  6. XBOX Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Beta App: I have the Beta App on my PC. I try to play Ori 2 and Rage2 with my Controller (Playstation) but it doesnt work. Can anybody tell me how i can fix the problem? By the first Ori game it works. So...
  7. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired: Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file...
  8. Stop beta app corrupted

in XboX Insiders
    Stop beta app corrupted: Please fix this app and prevent it from corrupting windows files. Its becoming tiresome. Anyone?? submitted by /u/Feeling_Zucchini [link] [comments]
  9. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

in XBoX on Windows
    Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD: Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself...
  10. Rediscover games on Xbox beta app after reinstalling windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Rediscover games on Xbox beta app after reinstalling windows: Hi all. After a hardware upgrade I had to reinstall windows to fix some audio problems that happened from the upgrade. I have reinstalled most of my apps and softwares without much issue,...