Xbox (Beta) App Issues

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I purchased the subscription for PC Xbox Pass for 1$. I tried to download the app, but when I try to install the app I get the following. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VareLycangel, Jun 12, 2019.

1. VareLycangel
    VareLycangel Guest

Xbox (Beta) App Issues

So I purchased the subscription for PC Xbox Pass for 1$. I tried to download the app, but when I try to install the app I get the following. Anyone have resolve for this?

Xbox (Beta) App Issues [​IMG]

:)

VareLycangel, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Bestlano Win User

Can't see games

Hi Assassin, Are you observing this issue with Xbox App, Xbox App (Beta) or both? If you are experiencing this issue with Xbox App (Beta), please use the "report a problem" with the beta app. This will provide some very helpful info for the developers to
    investigate.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  3. Bestlano Win User

Profile (Gamertag change) error

Hi Dxage, What version of the Xbox App are you using? Have you tried using the Xbox App (Beta) to see if this issue continues? Beta version is running a newer version. You can DL the beta by going to the store on your PC and searching for "Xbox App Beta".
    If the issue continues report the issue using the "Report a problem' located under the happy icon on the left NAV bar in the beta app.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. Bestlano Win User

Impossible to power up my xbox one from Xbox App in Windows 10

Hi Woodworf, What version of the app are you using? Have you tried using the Xbox App Beta to see if the same issue occurs? You can DL the beta version by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta". If continue to observe the issue using
    the beta version please report this issue by using the "Report a problem" located under the smiley face located in the left NAV bar in the beta app.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  5. Bestlano Win User

Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

If your still experiencing this issue please report this issue via Xbox App Beta using the "report a problem" so we may request and investigation. You can DL the beta app by going to the store on your PC and searching "Xbox App Beta".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  6. Bestlano Win User

Cannot Stream Xbox One In Xbox App

Hi Yoshikid18, Have you tried using Xbox App Beta version to see if the issue still occurs? You can DL the app by going to the store on your PC and searching for the "Xbox App Beta". If the issue continues please report this issue via the Beta app using
    the "report a problem" and we will report this to the developers to investigate.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) App Issues

1. Xbox (Beta) App Issues - Similar Threads - Beta App Issues

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. Xbox PC app beta issues/suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC app beta issues/suggestions: The new Xbox app is a step in the right direction but there are a few issues that could make it a bit better. Rename the app as Xbox PC rather than just Xbox, it's confusing and helps brand it...
  4. Xbox (Beta) App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) App Issue: So i've been playing a few games here and there, checking out the offerings. And this morning when i launched the app here's what i got... [img] I checked my account and email and everything...
  5. Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app issues (black screen after sign in, and can't change install location) -...: I have installed the Xbox (beta) application, have W10 1903, and can launch the application successfully. However, upon signing into the app the xbox app window goes blank/black and stays that way...
  6. Xbox Beta App Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Login Issue: I have recently downloaded new xbox app to try game pass but it doesn't work right for me. Whenever I click on "log in" button nothing happens. I tried reinstalling it and rebooting xbox related...
  7. Xbox beta app sign in issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app sign in issues: Hello all! I saw the other day that you can now do a custom image as your GT profile picture. So downloaded the Xbox beta app to my home pc and keep getting an 0xbba error when trying to sign in,...
  8. (0x409) 0xD000000D Xbox beta app log in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (0x409) 0xD000000D Xbox beta app log in issue: I've been trying to sign in for the past 3 days on the Xbox beta app and it keeps giving me this error code (0x409) 0xD000000D, and before you suggest me this trouble shoot (LOOK BELOW) it doesn't...
  9. Xbox App (beta) 5.1 audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App (beta) 5.1 audio issue: Hi when using the app the dvr records no sound at all i have to set my audio to stereo and change the quality to 16 bit 44100 hz <<< sucks my motherboard is Asus Rampage V extreme my sound card is...
  10. beta app issue : microphone not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    beta app issue : microphone not working: Hello I just test the last beta app and my Logitech g35 the microphone is not detect by the app... In the standard no beta app my Logitech g35 works fine. Do you have any solution ?...