xbox beta app login problem

Discus and support xbox beta app login problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i try to log in and it takes a little to open something and when it does its just a grey box. can some one help? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by martim claudino, Dec 28, 2019.

1. xbox beta app login problem

so i try to log in and it takes a little to open something and when it does its just a grey box.

can some one help?

xbox beta app login problem [​IMG]

:)

martim claudino, Dec 28, 2019
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  4. Rascally Rosco Win User

Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

I Don't see the Xbox Games (beta) app in the store

However the issue with any games seems to be resolved, and I can login to them, it is just the Xbox games app itself that is still a problem
  5. GarethR_GG090 Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

Think i have a solution - i was having this problem and installed the Xbox (Beta) windows 10 app - all my other games now login ok
  6. DanielBianchi Win User

I had the same problem..

I fix it through the services in msconfig...

press win+R button, type msconfig and then ok...

go to the services tab and search for xbox live authentication (or something like that)

mark all the checkbox related to the xbox aplication...

I hope this works for you...
Thema:

1. xbox beta app login problem - Similar Threads - beta app login

2. Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to xbox live in xbox Beta App on PC: Cant login to xbox live, tried everything from enabling the services to deinstalling everything. pls help 3d213493-a90a-4f8e-a296-d56f80b9766d
  3. Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.: I purchased the xbox game pass through the microsoft store on browser, I go to download Gears 5 and it automatically launches the microsoft store app and proceeds to let me download the game. I...
  4. Can't login to Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Xbox Beta app: Hello, Since yesterday I can't log in to Xbox PC app. Last thing I did yesterday was to change my e-mail adress. I did that, set it as primary and deleted the old one, but since then I can't log...
  5. Login Error in Xbox(Beta) App and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Login Error in Xbox(Beta) App and Games: I bought the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to play some games. The first problem is that I can not download any games because I am not able to login to the Xbox(Beta) app. Always if I try to log in...
  6. Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing: Still having the same issue as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-login-does-nothing-fix-tutorial/b926f6e8-ebdd-4996-a474-a15d0d71672b?page=1 the...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App login bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App login bug: Brother is currently having a bug with the app, where when he signs in, it just asks him to sign in again. Making it impossible to login. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login: So I bought the game pass and want to login to the xbox app. When i open the app and get the login screen and enter my username and password, it enters the app, but I'm not logged in, and when I'm...
  9. Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work: Hi, Ive downloaded the xbox app and ive bought game pass, unfortunately theres no way to login, everytime i click the voice in the app it doesnt bring me to any page where i can actually log, it...
  10. Can't Login at the Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Login at the Xbox (beta) App: Hello, i dont know why but i can not login into the Xbox App. I dont know why. Someone an idea ? I made an Video for you :) https://youtu.be/f_yNYz6k2ig <- Youtube Video just click on it....