Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

Discus and support Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MossDragon24, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MossDragon24
    MossDragon24 Guest

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply!

The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app for a split second, then returns to whatever page it was on.

I have tried
    -Updating Windows 10
    -Updating the Microsoft Store and Xbox (Beta)
    -Installing Xbox Identity Provider app
    -Reinstalling both Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft Store (using normal and Powershell methods)
    -Changing my password
    -Logging out of the Microsoft Account attached to the PC User
    -Creating a new Local User with admin privileges

-Changing DNS/IP Settings

I have noticed, 3-4 minutes after repeatedly hitting Sign-In, the app will re-focus and flash orange on the taskbar, as if something had changed. Yet, it still just shows whatever page it was left on.

:)

MossDragon24, Oct 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I suggest you to report this issue at the beta section so support can come up with a solution.
  3. KracALakin1 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Error Code: 0x409 and 0x80070422

For me, Neither Xbox App or Xbox App (Beta) Is not allowing me to sign in, same code 0x409 and 0x80070422.
  4. WPAK Win User

Still do not have access to private beta forums

Your welcome, and making a beta thread a favorite thread will allow you to quickly access the beta threads from the forums.xbox.com main page.
  5. ExiledMender816 Win User

Redeemed a Titanfall beta code on Xbox.com. It is not downloading on my console.

At the moment you don't need the Beta Key anymore to access the beta.

To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”. Also, in some Xbox Live regions you’ll see a “Join The Titanfall
    Beta” link on the home page of Xbox One, next to My Game and Apps.
  6. NoahPerry Win User

I Can't Sign Into the Windows 10 Xbox App

I did a clean boot and I still couldn't sign into the Xbox (Beta) app. It just refreshes the current page when I click sign in.
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page. - Similar Threads - Beta app allowing

2. XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX (Beta) App Won't Install & Keeps Freezing: Two days ago when I turned on my PC, my XBOX (beta) app would start but I would have a black screen every time. I have tried reinstalling, but it keeps freezing every time, and I am at a loss. I...
  3. Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.: Been trying to fix this for about 4 hours now. I tried to uninstall the Wins 10 version of the game though the Xbox Beta app, but all it does it remove the shortcut from the app itself. Now the...
  4. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Issue For Windows | Party Issue: The xbox beta app for windows doesn’t allow me to use voice chat. It says use xbox game bar and I have it installed and opened yet it still doesn’t work. submitted by /u/Bradinator111 [link]...
  6. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Beta App sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App sign in: I was signed into the Xbox app until recently when i opened it and I was just not signed in, clicking the sign in button does nothing. im signed in on the mircosoft store but not in the app for...
  8. The Xbox beta app doesnt allow me to change languages, its automatically put to arabic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox beta app doesnt allow me to change languages, its automatically put to arabic: Hey, i downloaded the xbox beta app do purchase the xbox live, but its automatically set to arabic even though none of my settings are arabic in the language bar....
  9. Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.: Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone shared my issue. My Xbox (Beta) app does not allow me to get to the sign-in page. When I click on the sign-in button (on the drop down, the social tab, or in...
  10. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3