Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

Discus and support Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MossDragon24, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MossDragon24
    MossDragon24 Guest

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply!

The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app for a split second, then returns to whatever page it was on.

I have tried
    -Updating Windows 10
    -Updating the Microsoft Store and Xbox (Beta)
    -Installing Xbox Identity Provider app
    -Reinstalling both Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft Store (using normal and Powershell methods)
    -Changing my password
    -Logging out of the Microsoft Account attached to the PC User
    -Creating a new Local User with admin privileges

-Changing DNS/IP Settings

I have noticed, 3-4 minutes after repeatedly hitting Sign-In, the app will re-focus and flash orange on the taskbar, as if something had changed. Yet, it still just shows whatever page it was left on.

:)

MossDragon24, Oct 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I suggest you to report this issue at the beta section so support can come up with a solution.
  3. KracALakin1 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Error Code: 0x409 and 0x80070422

For me, Neither Xbox App or Xbox App (Beta) Is not allowing me to sign in, same code 0x409 and 0x80070422.
  4. ExiledMender816 Win User

Redeemed a Titanfall beta code on Xbox.com. It is not downloading on my console.

At the moment you don't need the Beta Key anymore to access the beta.

To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”. Also, in some Xbox Live regions you’ll see a “Join The Titanfall
    Beta” link on the home page of Xbox One, next to My Game and Apps.
  5. WPAK Win User

Still do not have access to private beta forums

Your welcome, and making a beta thread a favorite thread will allow you to quickly access the beta threads from the forums.xbox.com main page.
  6. NoahPerry Win User

I Can't Sign Into the Windows 10 Xbox App

I did a clean boot and I still couldn't sign into the Xbox (Beta) app. It just refreshes the current page when I click sign in.
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page. - Similar Threads - Beta app allowing

2. "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN [link] [comments]
  3. xbox beta app not download games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app not download games: stuck on 0% tried to sign out then in tried to restart my pc tried to reinstall the game tried to download other game nothing happens and once i went to Microsoft store then i found Microsoft...
  4. Xbox (beta) app and installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and installing games: Hi there i have just recently installed the new beta app for the reason of getting the xbox game pass ultimate. It all installed everything fine i went to go and intall a game and it only wanted...
  5. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games: I am currently downloading a game and I saw that the app is running at a constant GPU usage at over 50% and its hogging up my ability to play other games, any help on how to stop it from using...
  7. Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App): I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app. [img] Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I am able to get it to launch on my Admin...
  8. Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.: Hey, so just today I installed the xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 and subscribed to Xbox game pass. However I've noticed that certain games simply won't have surround sound. So far I've played...
  9. Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.: Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone shared my issue. My Xbox (Beta) app does not allow me to get to the sign-in page. When I click on the sign-in button (on the drop down, the social tab, or in...
  10. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3