Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone shared my issue. My Xbox (Beta) app does not allow me to get to the sign-in page. When I click on the sign-in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MossDragon24, Oct 1, 2019.

1. MossDragon24
    MossDragon24 Guest

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone shared my issue. My Xbox (Beta) app does not allow me to get to the sign-in page. When I click on the sign-in button (on the drop down, the social tab, or in the settings), the app just grays out for a split second,
    and then does nothing. I've occasionally seen a split second pop-up window, but I'm unable to click on the window as it disappears as soon as it appears. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

MossDragon24, Oct 1, 2019
  2. KracALakin1 Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 Error Code: 0x409 and 0x80070422

For me, Neither Xbox App or Xbox App (Beta) Is not allowing me to sign in, same code 0x409 and 0x80070422.
  3. MossDragon24 Win User

Thanks for the responses! Unfortunately, The issue isn't my account being wrong, I am simply unable to access the sign-in page. I have installed the Identity Provider, as well as re-installed any xbox app I could find on my computer. Thanks again for the
    responses though!
  4. MossDragon24 Win User

Thank you again for the response! Unfortunately, this won't work (even though I did try it) as the problem isn't with the action of signing in, the issue is getting to the sign in page on the app. Any of the "Sign-In" buttons simply refresh that page of
    the app, and don't bring me to any kind of sign-in page.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Take your PC offline and then try signing in which will obviously fail. Then reconnect your PC to your network and try signing in again.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in. - Similar Threads - Beta app allowing

2. "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN [link] [comments]
  3. xbox beta app not download games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app not download games: stuck on 0% tried to sign out then in tried to restart my pc tried to reinstall the game tried to download other game nothing happens and once i went to Microsoft store then i found Microsoft...
  4. Xbox (beta) app and installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and installing games: Hi there i have just recently installed the new beta app for the reason of getting the xbox game pass ultimate. It all installed everything fine i went to go and intall a game and it only wanted...
  5. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games: I am currently downloading a game and I saw that the app is running at a constant GPU usage at over 50% and its hogging up my ability to play other games, any help on how to stop it from using...
  7. Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App): I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app. [img] Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I am able to get it to launch on my Admin...
  8. Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app not allowing access to sign-in page.: Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or had a fix I could apply! The Sign-In button, even if I go to the social or settings tabs, does nothing. It just freezes the app...
  9. Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.: Hey, so just today I installed the xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 and subscribed to Xbox game pass. However I've noticed that certain games simply won't have surround sound. So far I've played...
  10. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3