Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pero Magic, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Pero Magic
    Pero Magic Guest

Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this issue and had no luck, I feel there is nothing else that
    I can actually try to solve this. Not happy considering I have payed for Game Pass Ultimate and the only games I really want to play require Admin approval which causes the install error. Help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Pero Magic, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I suggest you make a Report about this Error, the Xbox(Beta) App is Test Version Yet
  3. DeRathi Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Try checking your Teredo settings. I had a similar error with administrator approval required, nothing was working until I refreshed the settings for teredo, and then it started working fine.
  4. SepiaMX Win User

Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3

5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Tubi

6. JasonEllis3 Win User

GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game

Many people have the problem where they cannot install any game that "requires administrator approval". I dont know if they consider this a bug or a feature in the Xbox (Beta) app.

When the xbox app goes to install a game, something prevents the standard administrator approval window from popping up to alllow the user to approve the install. After about 60 seconds, the installer times out and reports an error, as seen in the image
    posted by Fredric. If a game does not require the admin approval window popup, the installation succeeds.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games - Similar Threads - Beta App error

2. Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.: I have been unable to play any games on the Xbox (Beta) App for the last few days. For example, I was able to play "Sea of Thieves" without any issues until a few days ago, when I went to load the...
  3. Xbox Beta App slow dowload speeds and constant errors

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App slow dowload speeds and constant errors: Hi! I have started a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC yesterday. I tried to instal multiple games with the new App and the Microsoft Store as well but the download is painfully slow and...
  4. Xbox (beta) App JavaScript error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App JavaScript error: Hallo, Ich habe die Xbox (beta) App einige Zeit benutzt bis sie sich nicht mehr starten liess. Ich habe bereits den Support kontaktiert welcher mir nicht weiterhelfen konnte. Auch beim starten...
  5. Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading: Hello all, I have been having this problem for 2 days now and i have tried all the troubleshooting steps on the internet with no help. Here goes: -when trying to install any game from my...
  6. Login Error in Xbox(Beta) App and Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Login Error in Xbox(Beta) App and Games: I bought the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to play some games. The first problem is that I can not download any games because I am not able to login to the Xbox(Beta) app. Always if I try to log in...
  7. Error 0x8007177E when installing games on Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x8007177E when installing games on Xbox (beta) app.: When I try to install game from gamepass I get error 0x8007177E. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, tried resetting the app, tried installing on a different drive. Nothing helps....
  8. Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App: [img] Get this error everytime I launch Xbox App Beta. 98937dbe-b22f-4dc2-8647-d18107f46dac
  9. Xbox Beta App not Installing Error 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App not Installing Error 0x80070005: I've downloaded the standalone installer for the XBox Beta App, but after I run it both as an administrator and not, the program goes for a little bit and then stalls out with the error code...
  10. 0x80073cf9 error (sometimes) when attempting to download games on Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073cf9 error (sometimes) when attempting to download games on Xbox Beta app: Hello, I hit the following error when installing titles sometimes. Retrying doesn't resolve it but often cancelling and restarting seems to do so. I have been using the download queue feature...