Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?

Discus and support Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; App has been working fine since launch and I actually praise it often for the ease of use and they way it clearly displays the game pass games, which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuperMiles64, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?

App has been working fine since launch and I actually praise it often for the ease of use and they way it clearly displays the game pass games, which are a ballache to diffrentiate in the windows store and console app, having no specific page with JUST the games available on PC game pass. Suddenly my app opens to a pink screen and a message saying:

"Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it"

Incidentally pressing the restart prompt, boots a brief xbox splash screen, followed by nothing. If I try to open the app again, it just repeats. I have deleted and re-installed to app to no avail, seems to be a common issue from what I could find online with no obvious fix. I am aware that I can access my installed games from the console companion app which is all well and good, but browsing gamepass games has become a chore again. The new app is great, I would like it to work again. Thanks

submitted by /u/SuperMiles64
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuperMiles64, Sep 7, 2019
  2. GRIM STARKILLER Win User

windows 10 party chat

i had the same issue the fix that i found was to go to the windows store and search xbox beta. dl the beta app and run your xbox through that. It works side by side with the xbox app so there is no worries about having both on your win 10 pc. Hope this helps
    you out
  3. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
  5. Retrologue Win User

Xbox not recognizing my mic when streaming after update.

A patch was released for the xbox app, and that has fixed this issue for me. Used my PC mic while streaming earlier today without issue, so this seems to have been fixed, finally.
    Same. Not sure if it matters but I'm using the Xbox beta app, mic worked with headset plugged into the controller while streaming.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Hi Fellow Gamers!

Thanks for all the replies and great suggestions for solutions to this issue with being asked for administrator approval when attempting to install games in the Xbox (Beta) app via Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). Here are a couple of good resources to take
    a look at if you haven't already done so:

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ

Additionally, if you haven't already found it, there is a community post that offers another solution that you may wish to try if the solutions available on this thread haven't yet yielded results for you. This is specific for games that are being downloaded
    and installed from the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) titles:

Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

It is definitely worth a try! Insofar as any patches or fixes for issues you're experiencing, both apps are still currently in Beta and it would be best to let us know the issues more directly via the Feedback area in the app so that issues may be taken
    care of as soon as possible. In the app, when you pull out the menu at the bottom, there is an option for Feedback. If you report through there, that can get that information directly to the developers to investigate or add/fix those features. Reporting
    these instances is very helpful in improving the performance of the app.

We appreciate your patience and assistance as we work towards getting everything running smoothly for everyone.
Thema:

Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice?

1. Xbox beta app on PC not working, any fix or advice? - Similar Threads - beta app working

2. xbox beta app voice chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app voice chat not working: There is no longer a symbol for the xbox voice chat and in the settings there is a sad face where the audio setting is. 5dfe9489-036d-44c0-ac91-4edc84c751ca
  3. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...
  4. Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.: Hey, so just today I installed the xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 and subscribed to Xbox game pass. However I've noticed that certain games simply won't have surround sound. So far I've played...
  5. Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?: I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get a 404 error when ever I try to open the app....
  6. Beta Xbox app on PC: Feedback not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Beta Xbox app on PC: Feedback not working?: In the app if you click on your icon and select Feedback, does this not work for anyone else? Doesn't open a browser window or anything. 033c6127-4a86-48b7-a25f-fe09db6e93b0
  7. Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work: Hi, Ive downloaded the xbox app and ive bought game pass, unfortunately theres no way to login, everytime i click the voice in the app it doesnt bring me to any page where i can actually log, it...
  8. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  9. The YouTube app is not working on the RS2 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The YouTube app is not working on the RS2 beta: YouTube can't connect in the latest couple of builds of RS2. When I attempt to do so, I get the error: "Sorry, could not connect to YouTube." I also get the an error trying to use Edge on the...
  10. beta app issue : microphone not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    beta app issue : microphone not working: Hello I just test the last beta app and my Logitech g35 the microphone is not detect by the app... In the standard no beta app my Logitech g35 works fine. Do you have any solution ?...