Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5%

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to install The Outer Worlds, but it stucks on 5% (or 2.1GB). I bought game pass from microsoft. Already tried to clear cache and reinstall... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pan_jawel, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/pan_jawel
    /u/pan_jawel Guest

I wanted to install The Outer Worlds, but it stucks on 5% (or 2.1GB). I bought game pass from microsoft. Already tried to clear cache and reinstall everything. I installed the newest version of Windows and still it isn't working. I'm really frustrated and i dont know what to do Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% :(

Any info would be great, thanks Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% :D

submitted by /u/pan_jawel
    [link] [comments]

/u/pan_jawel, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. lopezK7 Win User

Xbox App Beta on Windows 10 Resume Download problem

I was downloading Gears 5 from the xbox app Beta, the download were on 74% and I shut down the PC, when I tried to continue the download the button only says play, I can't resume the download, only play the game
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  5. Pawer 8 Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
    Either the update or the app fixed it. It's downloading. Thanks
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% - Similar Threads - Beta app stops

2. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  3. Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App: [img] Get this error everytime I launch Xbox App Beta. 98937dbe-b22f-4dc2-8647-d18107f46dac
  4. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.: Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5
  5. Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games: Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox beta app. When it get to the final page with the install button on it, the button is grayed out. Drive space required says "unknown" no drives are visible...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...
  7. Xbox PC Beta app - game doesn't appear on sidebar anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Beta app - game doesn't appear on sidebar anymore: Installed Gears 5 but couldn't even get it to run as when I clicked play, it would show a pop up message about a program needing permission, I clicked yes but nothing happened. Tried repairing the...
  8. Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.: Whenever I try to sign in to the xbox app either nothing happens or it just becomes an unresponsive grey rectangle (Screenshot below). [img] 1e2d197e-6112-41db-a854-227fc3d40447
  9. Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?: I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get a 404 error when ever I try to open the app....
  10. Xbox app beta - How do I stop this from appearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app beta - How do I stop this from appearing?: The bit I've highlighted here in orange: - http://i.imgur.com/9hIW95m.jpg I never want to see that, but it switches to that at random and once it does, I can't see how to get the feed of...