Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5%

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to install The Outer Worlds, but it stucks on 5% (or 2.1GB). I bought game pass from microsoft. Already tried to clear cache and reinstall... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pan_jawel, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/pan_jawel
    /u/pan_jawel Guest

I wanted to install The Outer Worlds, but it stucks on 5% (or 2.1GB). I bought game pass from microsoft. Already tried to clear cache and reinstall everything. I installed the newest version of Windows and still it isn't working. I'm really frustrated and i dont know what to do Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% :(

Any info would be great, thanks Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% :D

submitted by /u/pan_jawel
    [link] [comments]

/u/pan_jawel, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. lopezK7 Win User

Xbox App Beta on Windows 10 Resume Download problem

I was downloading Gears 5 from the xbox app Beta, the download were on 74% and I shut down the PC, when I tried to continue the download the button only says play, I can't resume the download, only play the game
  4. Harvestbuddy Win User

Game not showing on the app

The Xbox (Beta) app recently got updated out of Beta. Try going to the Microsoft Store app to download Minecraft and while you're there, click on the top right icon (the one with the Down Arrow) or the "..." and click on "Downloads and Updates".

Also, the Xbox (Beta) app currently only shows Game Pass games. Minecraft PC unfortunately is not on Game Pass.
  5. incognitony Win User

beta app crashing

I don't think you actually need the Xbox beta app to launch any game? The app is useful for checking the Xbox Game Pass for PC catalog, but you can also download any games via the Microsoft Store without the Xbox beta app. And the app doesn't need to run
    in the background when you're playing Microsoft Store games on your PC
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass

A assinatura Xbox Game Pass Ultimate abrange console e PC. Para baixar os jogos no seu PC, você precisa estar na versão mais atual do Windows 10 e obter o app Xbox (beta) no Loja, atraves desse app você baixa os jogos.

=====

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription covers both console and PC. To download the games on your PC, you need to be on the most current version of Windows 10 and get the Xbox app (beta) on the Store, through this app you download the games.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5% - Similar Threads - Beta app stops

2. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  3. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...
  4. Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games: That is: I can change the drive - but only if I change the drive, onto which each and every Windows program will be installed from that point forward, which is definitely not what I'm looking for....
  5. Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App, resulting in black screen after game launch: Hello, for almost a month now I have not been able to play any games off the Microsoft Store or the Xbox beta app. Every time i launch the game I get a black screen then it either crashs with no...
  6. Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing: So both of the apps keeps crashing but mainly when I connect my xbox to it I can't use it at all because it will crash as soon as it opens up. The other way it crashes is when I open my messages....
  7. XBox Game Pass beta App stop PC from responding

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass beta App stop PC from responding: Hi, I've got a 8 Core AMD MSI gaming PC and since I subscribed to the Xbox game pass service my PC slow down upto the point where a hard reset to restart is the only option. When I use the...
  8. Stop beta app corrupted

in XboX Insiders
    Stop beta app corrupted: Please fix this app and prevent it from corrupting windows files. Its becoming tiresome. Anyone?? submitted by /u/Feeling_Zucchini [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?: I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get a 404 error when ever I try to open the app....
  10. Xbox app beta - How do I stop this from appearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app beta - How do I stop this from appearing?: The bit I've highlighted here in orange: - http://i.imgur.com/9hIW95m.jpg I never want to see that, but it switches to that at random and once it does, I can't see how to get the feed of...