Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Omega_Contagion, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the way to 100% and then said error. I reported that and tried restarting. It got to 9% and got the same error. Now every time I try and restart the download it just doesn't and keeps giving me errors. After reboot of comp it tries again, gets to 9% and get same error. Today I got a new error code.

0x80070070

Any info would be great. I feel like my computer is stuck trying to restart the download, and I would like to try fresh from 0. I've reinstalled the app, no luck. I'm at a loss, and sad because this is the only game I wanted to play off the pc game pass. Up shot it was only $1? either way, frustrated.

submitted by /u/Omega_Contagion
    [link] [comments]

/u/Omega_Contagion, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

Ok,so you can now upload a custom gamerpic if you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc.

If it's the ordinary xbox app it wont work
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  4. Pawer 8 Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
    Either the update or the app fixed it. It's downloading. Thanks
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game - Similar Threads - Beta app Wont

2. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta App: Hello I have the beta pass on pc i have gears and was able to play till the third act then my game crashed when I died had to restsrt my computer now i cant run gears cause it says its already...
  3. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  4. xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.: I have downloaded the Xbox Beta app, i am logged in with the same account on everything (xbox one, xbox console comanion, xbox beta app, microsoft store, microsoft.com etc). i have the Xbox game...
  5. Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?: Hi, Can anyone point me to where the Xbox Beta App for PC is installed? I would like to run an overlay when I'm launching games from the Xbox Beta App. Thanks!...
  6. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App: Hey everyone, Giving a heads up in case anyone runs into this issue when installing the Beta app. Understand a lot of people are having various issues with this app, and when I looked this up I...
  7. vampry wont download via xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vampry wont download via xbox beta app: I've tried everything, from restarting the app to restarting my computer but it just wont download Here is the error code: 0x80073cf3 fe213afa-6ea3-4209-a1e0-bdc229f8b238
  8. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  10. Under xbox,xbox beta app , wont start AoE :Castle Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Under xbox,xbox beta app , wont start AoE :Castle Siege: First of all i tried everything . Now i gonna loose my mind . Really , upgraded to windows 10 and now i can't play with Castle Siege on my laptop. When i start the game it pops up the loading...