Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Omega_Contagion, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the way to 100% and then said error. I reported that and tried restarting. It got to 9% and got the same error. Now every time I try and restart the download it just doesn't and keeps giving me errors. After reboot of comp it tries again, gets to 9% and get same error. Today I got a new error code.

0x80070070

Any info would be great. I feel like my computer is stuck trying to restart the download, and I would like to try fresh from 0. I've reinstalled the app, no luck. I'm at a loss, and sad because this is the only game I wanted to play off the pc game pass. Up shot it was only $1? either way, frustrated.

submitted by /u/Omega_Contagion
    [link] [comments]

/u/Omega_Contagion, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

Ok,so you can now upload a custom gamerpic if you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc.

If it's the ordinary xbox app it wont work
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Screenshots size changed automatically

Hi, the problem on PC resolves by downloading the Xbox Beta app or simply restarting the normal Xbox app
  4. 16276623-335b-4afe-b Win User

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Custom Gamerpic

As long as you upload it using the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc & it doesn't violate the ToU/CoC then no,you wont be banned.
  6. Bestlano Win User

Could not launch the app

Hi Little, Try using the Xbox App (Beta) version to see if the issue reproduces. Just go to the store on your PC and search for "Xbox App Beta" to download.

Thanks,

Best
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

1. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game - Similar Threads - Beta app Wont

2. Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.: I've been having an issue that just started the other day and I haven't been able to find a fix for it. I didn't have any problems installing games from the app, but then it just started throwing...
  3. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  4. Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E): Hey, I have the issue that when I start my xboxinstaller and accept the license conditions it doesnt install. Somtimes I get to the install screen (picture 1)which then doesnt progress. Most of...
  5. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  6. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App login bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App login bug: Brother is currently having a bug with the app, where when he signs in, it just asks him to sign in again. Making it impossible to login. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login: So I bought the game pass and want to login to the xbox app. When i open the app and get the login screen and enter my username and password, it enters the app, but I'm not logged in, and when I'm...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  10. Under xbox,xbox beta app , wont start AoE :Castle Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Under xbox,xbox beta app , wont start AoE :Castle Siege: First of all i tried everything . Now i gonna loose my mind . Really , upgraded to windows 10 and now i can't play with Castle Siege on my laptop. When i start the game it pops up the loading...