Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm running the latest version of Windows 10, and have been trying to install the Xbox (Beta) App so that I'm able to play a few games from my Xbox on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThrillhouseVHx, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies

I'm running the latest version of Windows 10, and have been trying to install the Xbox (Beta) App so that I'm able to play a few games from my Xbox on PC/sit in a party chat with my friends while doing so.

I'm able to download the app fine, I can sign in, etc. But it tells me that I have missing app dependencies. When I go into the settings, it tells me there are three:

• Purchase App
    • Xbox Game Bar
    • Feedback Hub
    If I click the Install button beside them, it changes to Installing, then sits there and doesn't change. I have fast internet, and have left it for 24 hours in some cases, just to see if it's just super slow. I definitely have enough space on my drives.
    Not sure what else it could be.

Is there a fix for this?

:)

ThrillhouseVHx, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies

1. Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies - Similar Threads - Beta App won't

2. "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Test streaming" Xbox beta app on Android: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN [link] [comments]
  3. xbox beta app not download games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app not download games: stuck on 0% tried to sign out then in tried to restart my pc tried to reinstall the game tried to download other game nothing happens and once i went to Microsoft store then i found Microsoft...
  4. Xbox (beta) app and installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and installing games: Hi there i have just recently installed the new beta app for the reason of getting the xbox game pass ultimate. It all installed everything fine i went to go and intall a game and it only wanted...
  5. Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7: I have the problem that i bought gears 5 and wanted to preload it. I tried to install it and with it the application gaming services was downloaded too. Both couldnt be installed because of the...
  6. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures: I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still...
  7. Xbox (beta) pc game pass app won't install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) pc game pass app won't install.: Hey, I was hoping for some help.. The installer just crashes every time I try to install the app - I click the tick to accept the terms, I then click install and nothing happens. I've tried with...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login: So I bought the game pass and want to login to the xbox app. When i open the app and get the login screen and enter my username and password, it enters the app, but I'm not logged in, and when I'm...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: I have tried everything to get the games in this new app to either run or to keep from crashing and nothing has worked. I've tried resetting the Microsoft store, Reinstalling the new Xbox (Beta)...