xbox beta app on pc

Discus and support xbox beta app on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im on the xbox beta app on pc, i join a party but as soon as i join it leaves straight away, how do i fix? 162e174e-3899-45ca-be41-0af851c2cbf6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JasperO’Neill, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. xbox beta app on pc

im on the xbox beta app on pc, i join a party but as soon as i join it leaves straight away, how do i fix?

:)

JasperO’Neill, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  4. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  5. guillermohernandez6 Win User

xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

its for thje pc xbox app beta
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Do you have the Xbox beta app for PC and not Xbox Console Companion? That is the only way to use Game Pass on PC. I believe you'll have to update Windows 10 in order to get the beta app.
Thema:

xbox beta app on pc

1. xbox beta app on pc - Similar Threads - beta app

2. Xbox Beta App Wont't Install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont't Install: I recently tried to install the Xbox Beta App on my PC. It said that something went wrong and that it couldn't install the app. I tried the clean boot and I updated my Windows 10 software, and the...
  3. Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Games on Xbox beta app playing horrible on my laptop: I have a Asus ROG strix G series laptop with a GTX 1660 TI GPU. I'm trying to play games in the Xbox beta app but even the Xbox 360 games play horrible even on low settings? I know my 1660 TI...
  4. Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.: Hi community, I have reinstalled Windows by only formatting my C: drive. I had my XBOX ( BETA) games installed in my other drives but now the app tells me I have no games installed. How can I...
  5. ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...

in XboX Insiders
    ***(BUG)*** The Xbox Beta app closes on its own on some occasions when I browse the...: Sometimes it closes when you navigate the Achievements tab having to open it again. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  7. Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC: First I was using the Xbox beta app but then it stopped showing my friends and everything i tried wouldn't fix it so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now it always freezes right before...
  8. PC - Xbox (Beta) App Wi-Fi issues

in XBoX on Windows
    PC - Xbox (Beta) App Wi-Fi issues: Hey there, Been using Xbox (Beta) on PC mainly for use of Halo and MW5. To be frank, the issues with downloads are quite apparent. After reinstalling Win10, drivers, clean boot outside of this...
  9. Xbox (Beta) app won't open, uninstall or re-install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) app won't open, uninstall or re-install.: Hi all, as mentioned above the app will not open. It doesn't do anything when I click the icon. Also, it doesn't show up in my apps list, despite being under the start menu. I tried to re-install...
  10. Error 0x8024001e (descarga de app/videojuegos en xbox beta para pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x8024001e (descarga de app/videojuegos en xbox beta para pc): Hola gente que tal, les comento, reciente obtuve el game pass, el problema surge cuando me pongo a descargar cualquier juego, si minimizo el microsoft store o la app de xbox beta (pc) y abro...