Xbox Beta App Saved Profile Pictures Not Saving Correctly on Xbox

Discus and support Xbox Beta App Saved Profile Pictures Not Saving Correctly on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When you go on Xbox, you have the illusion your profile picture is uploaded and ready to go. It is to you and your friends. However, when sending or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Guiido, Jun 2, 2017.

1. The Guiido
    The Guiido Guest

When you go on Xbox, you have the illusion your profile picture is uploaded and ready to go. It is to you and your friends. However, when sending or receiving a message, sending or receiving party invites, etc.... you can see your old original Xbox picture
    be used. Will this be fixed? Thanks.

:)

The Guiido, Jun 2, 2017
  2. Hoku Kim
    Hoku Kim Guest
    Trouble updating gamer picture on website

1. When I got to My Account on xbox.com, I see a different gamer picture than the one I saved. When I view my profile on xbox.com, I see two different gamer pictures on the same page!

2. How is a normal user supposed to know that saving a picture on xbox.com actually worked when the pictures on xbox.com aren't updated to the saved picture.

3. How is a normal user supposed to know that a picture is saved one place and not another.

4. How is a normal user supposed to know that he/she then has to change the public gamer picture on the Xbox 360 itself.

5. Why is the entire process so complicated and convoluted.

Hoku Kim, Jun 2, 2017
  3. Xbox Beta

So I was using the app Xbox Beta in order to change my profile picture for Xbox one for a custom picture. Though I went to click on upload custom picture, it said my privacy settings are blocking the feature. I try to search for the setting that blocks the
    feature but could not find it. I need help.

thechiefisBEAST, Jun 2, 2017
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate with 2 Windows logins

I had the same problem and the only solution (not perfect but works) is to disconnect my account Xbox (on my session of Windows) on Xbox(beta) app and connect an other account. The Xbox (beat) app recognise the Xbox profile (gamertag) for different save,
    normally ans sync with the Cloud.

Like you, if i use 2 windows session, the Xbox (beta) app want to download again the same game.
  5. amaz c Win User

Gamerpic

Hi there,

you sure you hit the „save“ button, after you choose a new picture on the xbox app?
  6. LostCrusader93 Win User

"corrupt profile"

Either the Storage Device your Profile is saved to is not inserted correctly or the profile was not saved or downloaded to the device correctly, this can be cause by the device being unplugged or the system being turned off. Try downloading your profile
    again and it should work.
  7. BootleBadBoy Win User

Game save reset problem.

save game corruption happens when you turn off your xbox while playing the game. Corrupts your BF3 profile. Save your game to a usb and always quit the game correctly. You will have to delete your BF3 profile from your HDD to stop your save game corrupting.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Wasteland 2 - Game Pass for PC Save Issue

Hi BA T0W3R5,

I'm sorry to hear about this save issue with these two games. In it's current state, the Xbox (Beta) app for PC doesn't give you a choice on what drive to save the progress or game to. From what I've seen, games installed from the app or available
    to download from the Microsoft Store through the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription are under the same program interface so it seems everything saves under the default drive that the OS is saved on and it does not allow permissions to configure the files.

I recommend using the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox (Beta) app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables
    you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta App Saved Profile Pictures Not Saving Correctly on Xbox - Similar Threads - Beta App Saved

2. Xbox beta app pc Error downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app pc Error downloading: Error code 0x8007005 I have tried installing Forza 5 and Sea of thieves and both give this error after I have waited until it gets to roughly 90% I don't run antivirus and have already checked my...
  3. I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.

in XboX Insiders
    I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.: As you can see in this post, I'm trying to play Conan Exiles with mods using the new Beta Updates for the Xbox App on Windows 10, my friend is playing from steam and using mods, when I try to join...
  4. I can't install some games from xbox beta app (Something Unexpected Happened error 0x00000001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install some games from xbox beta app (Something Unexpected Happened error 0x00000001): so i have tried multiple attempts trying different ways listed both here on xbox forums and on reddit about this error but i still can't download some game one of them being Back 4 Blood, can...
  5. Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change default save location (Xbox Beta App): When I try to save games the list of install locations is empty. I have tried changing the Windows 10 "Default Save location" for new apps, and the drive I select gets some system folders created....
  6. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures: I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still...
  7. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  8. Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".: All - Let me start by saying that I've been using the service for almost 2 months now, at the beginning was great then I found some deal breaking issues that just made me cancel my subscription....
  9. Xbox App (Beta) PC Save Files Questions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Beta) PC Save Files Questions.: Is it intended that uninstalling a game automatically deletes all save game files? Because that's what the "Xbox App for PC (Beta)" is doing. Just tested it by installing a game, making a save,...
  10. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...