Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension

Discus and support Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have not used my Xbox account for almost 10 years. Downloaded the Xbox (beta) app to use the new pass for PC, and it says I am not allowed to send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fat Fonz, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Fat Fonz
    Fat Fonz Guest

I have not used my Xbox account for almost 10 years. Downloaded the Xbox (beta) app to use the new pass for PC, and it says I am not allowed to send any communication to friends. "Due to a suspension, you cannot send any communication"

Is there a way to see why I have this suspension, and hopefully get it lifted?

:)

Fat Fonz, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Fat Fonz Win User

Nobody else has been using my account. My account actually says I have a perfect record, so I cannot submit a case review. I can't even find where to view my enforcement history. Maybe this is an issue with the beta client?
  3. Geth Win User

It's possible to have it lifted if the review shows it was a mistake.
  4. Allebas Win User

5. Fat Fonz Win User

Randomly started working. Maybe it was just an issue with the beta client, who knows.
  6. A Oie Pilikia Win User

Communication suspension

Whenever I try to send a message I get the alert “due to a suspension you cannot send messages.” so i know my Voice chat is not working either. This is not an error on my end.
Thema:

1. Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension - Similar Threads - beta app says

2. Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues installing games with the Xbox (Beta) app.: I've been having an issue that just started the other day and I haven't been able to find a fix for it. I didn't have any problems installing games from the app, but then it just started throwing...
  3. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything...
  4. Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install the Xbox (Beta) App. Error (0x8007065E): Hey, I have the issue that when I start my xboxinstaller and accept the license conditions it doesnt install. Somtimes I get to the install screen (picture 1)which then doesnt progress. Most of...
  5. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta): First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes...
  6. Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download any games on the Windows 10 beta Xbox App: With every game i want to download i'm getting the same error message 0x8007177e. Is there a way to fix it? Or do i have to cancel my sub and be done with this bs? submitted by /u/FreakZone...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App login bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App login bug: Brother is currently having a bug with the app, where when he signs in, it just asks him to sign in again. Making it impossible to login. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login: So I bought the game pass and want to login to the xbox app. When i open the app and get the login screen and enter my username and password, it enters the app, but I'm not logged in, and when I'm...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  10. Can't upload a custom gamer picture on the xbox beta app because it says I have to be over 18. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload a custom gamer picture on the xbox beta app because it says I have to be over 18. ...: Im trying to change my gamerpicture on the xbox beta app on windows but it says I have to be over 18 even though I am over 18? 36fe1d26-373b-4bb2-8101-86be12a2d6c3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta due to a suspension