Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to log into the Xbox (Beta) app at all. It is giving me the message "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fuzzin, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Fuzzin
    Fuzzin Guest

Hi,

I am unable to log into the Xbox (Beta) app at all. It is giving me the message "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it."

I have restarted the app, reinstalled the app, checked for windows updates and restarted my computer but nothing is working. Can someone help?

Thanks

:)

Fuzzin, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Stefan5584 Win User

I tried several things. But nothing worked. But now it is ok.
  3. Stefan5584 Win User

Same problem here,

the login doesn'tw work. Is there a help?? You want the money? Then fix it! I know its a beta and it's only 1€, but thats no reason.
  4. Stefan5584 Win User

After searching I have found out that my Microsoft Store is broken. There are manyways to fix it butnothing worked for me. The only way was to set up win10 completely new. As my PC is new, and I had only less Things installed, it was no tragedy.

Now it works. But I still not know why my Microsoft Store was broken.
  5. DinbarOuuta Win User

Sort of the same issue. I can log in but cant browser any of the games or categories. Same "sorry Partner" error message.
  6. LaserDiscDude Win User

The store isn't broken, I found a solution.
Thema:

1. Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all - Similar Threads - Beta App Unable

2. Xbox Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Beta App: Hello I have the beta pass on pc i have gears and was able to play till the third act then my game crashed when I died had to restsrt my computer now i cant run gears cause it says its already...
  3. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  4. xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Beta App on PC - laptop not showing as listed device.: I have downloaded the Xbox Beta app, i am logged in with the same account on everything (xbox one, xbox console comanion, xbox beta app, microsoft store, microsoft.com etc). i have the Xbox game...
  5. Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?: Hi, Can anyone point me to where the Xbox Beta App for PC is installed? I would like to run an overlay when I'm launching games from the Xbox Beta App. Thanks!...
  6. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  7. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  8. Unable to use Xbox App (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use Xbox App (beta): Hello. I keep having issues with getting games to actually start and be playable. Here's my issue In order to play any game, I have to turn off my software firewall and let it sign in, I also...
  9. Unable to log into the Xbox (beta) app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into the Xbox (beta) app on windows 10: Hi, when I try to log in, it either does nothing when I click on 'sign in' or it takes me to a black page, then nothing happens. what do I do? f7c63012-75a2-4093-832e-34c07614deea
  10. Unable to change gamerpic on xbox beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change gamerpic on xbox beta app: Anyone else been getting the message "people under 18 can't upload custom pics" despite having account details set to over 18? Not quite sure why this is occurring. Microsoft account is set to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta app SORRY PARTNER LOOKS LIKE your stuck in no mans land restart to try and fix it