Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125

Discus and support Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VRsinceJR, Feb 17, 2022.

1. /u/VRsinceJR
    /u/VRsinceJR Guest

I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the workarounds tried, but nothing fixes it. Reviews on Google saying the same thing...

submitted by /u/VRsinceJR
    [link] [comments]

/u/VRsinceJR, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Les_Lewis Win User

XBox One App Does not open

I used the version that was on the computer after the Nov update of Windows 10. I checked for additional updates but none were found. I then removed the Xbox One app and downloaded and installed the beta app. It had the same problem, so I uninstalled it
    and reinstalled the original app. I can't tell you the version because I can't get that far into the app to check.

I will reinstall the beta version and report the problem there.
  3. [Lucas Tavares] Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

How do I update the Xbox beta app on PC? I wasn't able to find a option for it.

My app is on this version: 1906.1001.32.0
  4. NickS623 Win User

I cannot even launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

PC, you’ll need the beta version of the Xbox app. Go to App Store and download the beta version of Xbox
  5. Bestlano Win User

Xbox App Will Not Update

HI Kahn, What version of the app are you trying to update too? If you trying to experience version 14.13.29009.0000 this was an update released for Xbox App (Beta). You can DL the app located here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H.

Thanks,

Best
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125 - Similar Threads - Beta App Update

2. Xbox series s app won't update (Store/Events beta)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s app won't update (Store/Events beta): I, like many others, have run into the issue of apps not updating, particularly the Microsoft store and events (beta). I have tried a resetting the console. I have tried clearing the alternate Mac...
  3. Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21: When launching a game or application it'll close itself and needs to be opened a second time, was wondering if anyone else is having this? submitted by /u/Sir_Doggimus [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX BETA (Android App) New Update Crashing At Startup

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX BETA (Android App) New Update Crashing At Startup: I just updated the app from the playstore (Ver 2009.1009.1833) And now the app keeps crashing immediately after it shows the startup logo. Ive cleared the appdata and reinstalled and the same...
  5. Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox iOS Beta app is due to expire in 5 days, any updates planned?: [IMG] submitted by /u/SamwiseIsGreat [link] [comments]
  6. Very slow download speed since last Beta update, game and app aren't updating alone in...

in XboX Insiders
    Very slow download speed since last Beta update, game and app aren't updating alone in...: Title submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Beta App - Microsoft Flight simulator will not fully update. need help...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Microsoft Flight simulator will not fully update. need help...: Recently trying to install microsoft flight sim and upon launch of the game i am prompted with a update screen. I started installing the 91GB update it keeps getting stuck at the end with about...
  8. Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app + Newest windows update: Ever since the newest windows update I have not been able to launch any games through the xbox app, including game pass games and games I have actually purchased. I also have tried launching them...
  9. After attempting an update, game will not reinstall (Xbox PC Beta app: No Man's Sky)

in XBoX on Windows
    After attempting an update, game will not reinstall (Xbox PC Beta app: No Man's Sky): I have been playing No Man's Sky for a few days and today I noticed an update. I exited the game and began the update, after a small portion the download seemed to stopped receiving any data. So I...
  10. Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14: Hello, Minecraft RTX was released for Open Beta in April 16 2020. Today’s May 13 - I enrolled in Beta but the app not updating to RTX, gives me Only 1.14 . What can be the issue behind that?Please...