xbox beta app webpage only shows blank white screen

Discus and support xbox beta app webpage only shows blank white screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; whenever I try to go to the website for xbox game pass app the page will load but nothing shows up. I can scroll up and down but it is just a blank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chodor11, Feb 2, 2020.

1. chodor11
    chodor11 Guest

whenever I try to go to the website for xbox game pass app the page will load but nothing shows up. I can scroll up and down but it is just a blank white screen. It isn't my internet and i've tried restarting my computer to no avail.

:)

chodor11, Feb 2, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

3. {Parity} Win User

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the app.
  4. chodor11 Win User

I do not have the app installed, I can't get the webpage to load in order to download it
  5. Goodnight CCSO Win User

Stuck on My Games and Apps screen and can't go to the home screen

I not even sure that it's the preview program at all. My screen now loads up to a blank black screen after the my games and apps logo repeatedly pops up and disappears till it finally disappears completely to a blank black screen. It only shows the logo
    and none of my games and it also showed me sign in.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one not completing signal (bad power source?)

Thema:

1. xbox beta app webpage only shows blank white screen - Similar Threads - beta app webpage

2. Parties in the Beta App thing

in XBoX on Windows
    Parties in the Beta App thing: Hey, I was with my friends in a party just cooling when the party just crashed and I was like whatever just have to rejoin. It didn't work. Restarted my PC to then come to the surprise that...
  3. It’s not possible to change the Profile image to a custom image and Xbox app & Xbox PC beta...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It’s not possible to change the Profile image to a custom image and Xbox app & Xbox PC beta...: This problem is since the end of march 752ee770-c4bf-4863-86d8-8b1e45dada73
  4. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services Not working: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  5. changing country in xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    changing country in xbox beta app: [img] dears I had a problem in the payment part, and i tried the above but I'm still having the same problem displayed in the picture below Ps : My country is Lebanon, but its not listed in...
  6. Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App failing to install FH4: Hello, i have just bought Forza Horizon 4 as it was 50% off, as soon as i started trying to install it I've been getting this error message: 0x80242020 i've tried researching a fix via the forums...
  7. Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Gaming Services installed with incorrect permissions: Hi community, I've just signed up to the Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta and I can't seem to get any games to install. I've updated to the latest version of Windows (1903) and installed all updates....
  8. Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app: I spoke with xbox chat who said to come here (also submitting feedback) I have tried signing in and out of both the app and the microsoft store as suggested and have tried uninstalling and...
  9. Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly: When I attempt to enable push to talk within the Xbox Beta application (I was playing Sea of Thieves in the background), the push to talk simply opens my mic constantly. For example, normally my...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update: I am trying to use the xbox (beta) app on my pc running windows ten, but when I try to install it gives me the error code: Code: 0x80070005. I also get this code when I try to install or update...