XBOX Beta App

Discus and support XBOX Beta App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the Beta App on my PC. I try to play Ori 2 and Rage2 with my Controller (Playstation) but it doesnt work. Can anybody tell me how i can fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LexerLol, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. LexerLol
    LexerLol Guest

XBOX Beta App

I have the Beta App on my PC. I try to play Ori 2 and Rage2 with my Controller (Playstation) but it doesnt work. Can anybody tell me how i can fix the problem?

By the first Ori game it works. So i dont understand the Problem .

:)

2. Christyna64 Win User

Is Anyone Else Not Able To Install Gears 5 Through Game Pass On PC?

Are you using the Xbox Beta app to install Gears 5? You need to use the Xbox Beta app, not the Windows Store app.
  3. Bestlano Win User

Can't see games

Hi Assassin, Are you observing this issue with Xbox App, Xbox App (Beta) or both? If you are experiencing this issue with Xbox App (Beta), please use the "report a problem" with the beta app. This will provide some very helpful info for the developers to
    investigate.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Why is Xbox App still complete garbage?

Sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time with the Xbox App. Have you tried the Xbox (Beta) app? I have both apps downloaded and prefer the beta app.
  5. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
  6. Rhiley-[xboxvenue] Win User

Crashes as soon as I launch game streaming - event ID 1000

Hello ScantilyCloud. This happens with the Xbox app. I downloaded the (beta) app and the same thing occurs. I filed the report in the beta app.
Thema:

XBOX Beta App

1. XBOX Beta App - Similar Threads - Beta App

2. Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install Bleeding edge on Xbox beta app or through microsoft store.: Everytime i download it through the xbox beta app it comes up error with no error code. When i download it from microsoft store it says 'something happened on our end'. I had no problems...
  3. Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it: Hi!. I was thinking on get Game Pass for PC, but when i run the Xbox APP, this pop up asks for Windows credentials: this is the approach translation from spanish: "type your password to allow the...
  4. Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app isn't installing: Whenever I try to install the app from either the Microsoft store or from the installer it says something went wrong. Does anyone know a way to fix this and install the app? [img]...
  5. XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox beta app - Gears 5 still taking up 70gb after uninstalling and Game Pass expired: Hi there, My game pass expired and I was wondering after uninstalling everything how it said I was 70gb short. I searched further with an app called TreeSize as I can't open/delete the file...
  6. Stop beta app corrupted

in XboX Insiders
    Stop beta app corrupted: Please fix this app and prevent it from corrupting windows files. Its becoming tiresome. Anyone?? submitted by /u/Feeling_Zucchini [link] [comments]
  7. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

in XBoX on Windows
    Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD: Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself...
  8. Rediscover games on Xbox beta app after reinstalling windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Rediscover games on Xbox beta app after reinstalling windows: Hi all. After a hardware upgrade I had to reinstall windows to fix some audio problems that happened from the upgrade. I have reinstalled most of my apps and softwares without much issue,...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC not letting me Download Gamepass games: I paid for the ultimate game pass 3 month subscription a month ago and my app is not letting me download any games from the gamepass. It is trying to get me to buy another subcription, when I go...
  10. Xbox (beta) App Download Throttling

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App Download Throttling: Ok I have tried everything I have seen online related to the xbox (beta) app download throttling. I have gigabit download/upload speeds here, and on every launcher except this one I get extremely...