Xbox beta cant find installed games

Discus and support Xbox beta cant find installed games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, i have my OS and my installed games in 2 separate hard drives because space, and recently i have reinstalled w10, but now xbox beta cant find my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Terrypls, Sep 4, 2019.

1. /u/Terrypls
    /u/Terrypls Guest

Hello, i have my OS and my installed games in 2 separate hard drives because space, and recently i have reinstalled w10, but now xbox beta cant find my games that i previously installed in my other hard drive, what can i do beside redownload everything? :c

submitted by /u/Terrypls
    [link] [comments]

/u/Terrypls, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Arajace Win User

Xbox One Download History (re-download DLC)

I'm having an issue with my Titanfall Beta. I redeemed the code and it downloaded properly but didn't install. It said Installation Stopped on the bottom of the game tile. I uninstalled it and then tried to re download it and install it again but I cant
    find out where to download it again. There isn't a tile for the game anywhere so i cant use the Menu button to view DLC. Please help as the beta ends in two days and I want to play it.
  3. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
  4. slays-C162FE5A-072C- Win User

Access to Beta Private Forum

I am in the xbox one beta but I have the same problem I cant even find the xbox one beta private forum threads
  5. RAV3Njc Win User

Destiny beta

I cant find the Beta on the dashboard
  6. slays-C162FE5A-072C- Win User

Access to Beta Private Forum

I cant find the new forum thread for the xbox one beta a link would be nice thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox beta cant find installed games - Similar Threads - beta cant find

2. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

in XboX Insiders
    Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc: When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i...
  3. cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

in XBoX on Windows
    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7: the last good dowload i make was the gears 5 beta and then when i try to dowload gears 5 complete in the dowload process no even 100 mb get the same error 0x800701e7 every time and i try with...
  4. cant log into xbox beta even though account works

in XBoX on Windows
    cant log into xbox beta even though account works: so i finally managed to get into the account through impossible means but now when i try to sign in it doesent let me [Mod removed-personal information] 101320f2-7e0b-4767-9487-476525a5aa85
  5. cant use xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    cant use xbox beta app: i try to install the app and it says its installed then i press the app to load it and it says i might not have the correct permissions even though i do and i cant access it [img]...
  6. Cant Sign In Xbox Beta (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Sign In Xbox Beta (PC): hey i try to sign in on xbox beta but it keeps giving me an error "0x87DD0006", hope someone can help me its my first try to sign and xbox already shows errors... its depressing tough, help me :/...
  7. Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on PC Gamepass beta: Hi, Im currently having issues with downloading/installing any game on the PC. I installed FM2019 and Worms fine, then I tried to install Forza and it instantly went to 50% and gave an error...
  8. Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta: I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The command Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP*...
  9. I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!: I have tried everything on to get out of Beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I uninstalled and reinstalled, I also reset everything and opt out of the Mincraft Windows 10 Beta on the Xbox...
  10. cant find beta download on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find beta download on console: I just redeemed a beta code online so where do I find it on my xbox one 26d0d6c6-fbfa-4eff-8903-b43c74aaf496