Xbox beta cant find installed games

Discus and support Xbox beta cant find installed games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, i have my OS and my installed games in 2 separate hard drives because space, and recently i have reinstalled w10, but now xbox beta cant find my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Terrypls, Sep 4, 2019.

1. /u/Terrypls
    /u/Terrypls Guest

Hello, i have my OS and my installed games in 2 separate hard drives because space, and recently i have reinstalled w10, but now xbox beta cant find my games that i previously installed in my other hard drive, what can i do beside redownload everything? :c

submitted by /u/Terrypls
    [link] [comments]

/u/Terrypls, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Arajace Win User

Xbox One Download History (re-download DLC)

I'm having an issue with my Titanfall Beta. I redeemed the code and it downloaded properly but didn't install. It said Installation Stopped on the bottom of the game tile. I uninstalled it and then tried to re download it and install it again but I cant
    find out where to download it again. There isn't a tile for the game anywhere so i cant use the Menu button to view DLC. Please help as the beta ends in two days and I want to play it.
  3. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
  4. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  5. slays-C162FE5A-072C- Win User

Access to Beta Private Forum

I am in the xbox one beta but I have the same problem I cant even find the xbox one beta private forum threads
  6. Scott190489 Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

I fixed the problem with an forced little WIndows 10 update, not the upgrade. Now I can install via MS Store, Xbox beta app still cant install games for me. Previously I was able to install all game via store, but not Gears 5.
Thema:

1. Xbox beta cant find installed games - Similar Threads - beta cant find

2. Stellaris x box ultimate - cant install [xbox beta pc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris x box ultimate - cant install [xbox beta pc]: HI, why when i press "install" (on stellaris game) - loading bar for a momment have status "downloading" then back to green "install" and game is not installed f5434d00-13d9-46c3-9abe-742f2c41cd6b
  3. Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass: I'm having trouble installing xbox games, I've made all the recommendations I looked for in the forums and nothing solves, everything is updated, I need a surgical solution...
  4. cant reinstall game (xbox Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant reinstall game (xbox Beta): i wanted to reinstall f1 2018 on W10 cuz it wouldnt launch so clicked uninstall now trying to reinstall it shoot up to 100% instantly then says it isnt installed. it hink might not have...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account: Okay I joined xbox game pass for Pc for a 1$ Canadian. Installed game pass Pc Beta App Made sure Windows is up to date. Ran the App When I click on sign in..it refreshes and goes back to app...
  6. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate Was not connected with active service alert for Purchase and Content Usage, still unable to press...
  7. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate c298361c-2a82-4a72-a0fa-2db4b0ef3be8
  8. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...
  9. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  10. cant find beta download on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find beta download on console: I just redeemed a beta code online so where do I find it on my xbox one 26d0d6c6-fbfa-4eff-8903-b43c74aaf496