Xbox(beta) can't recognize games on hard drive

Discus and support Xbox(beta) can't recognize games on hard drive in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I recently reset my computer because I was having latency issues that I was unable to fix. Now I store a large amount of my games on a 2TB hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by laserrobe, Feb 14, 2020.

1. laserrobe
    laserrobe Guest

So I recently reset my computer because I was having latency issues that I was unable to fix. Now I store a large amount of my games on a 2TB hard drive while I have my OS on a SSD. My hard drive wasn't wiped so all the games kept on it are still present.
    However when I start up the xbox(beta) app it doesn't detect these games. I went ahead and tried to change the default app install to be my hard drive hoping this would let it recongize the games installed but, it asks to delete apps from another device. I
    assume this is because of the system reset. First of all I would prefer not to have to delete in reinstall everything. Is there a way around this? Secondly when I go ahead and till it to delete the apps it just pops with an error code 0x08007005 and then ask
    me to try again later. Solutions? If I just need to delete all my windows apps on the drive I can but I would rather not have to, thanks.

:)

laserrobe, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox(beta) can't recognize games on hard drive - Similar Threads - beta can't recognize

2. Can't re-install the xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't re-install the xbox app (beta): I was enjoying Game Pass but most games wouldn't install to my secondary drive, I read in a thread that if you re-installed it to the secondary drive that it would let you install all of the games...
  3. Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]: Olá, recentemente me deparei com um erro ao tentar abrir jogos que sejam do xbox game pass no pc. Sempre que eu tento abrir algum jogo sendo pelo app do xbox beta ou até mesmo pela Microsoft Store...
  4. Xbox (Beta) App on PC Can't Start a Party

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC Can't Start a Party: Maybe I just don't know how or it's the fact I only have a Live account without Gold. But I can't send Party chat invites on the Xbox (Beta) app or through the Game Bar. But I can join Parties....
  5. Can't connect to beta after making character and getting booted from tutorial

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to beta after making character and getting booted from tutorial: So I was playing the tutorial for pso2 and it booted me and now I can't connect to either of the open servers submitted by /u/WholeYeetToast [link] [comments]
  6. No logro abrir ninguna aplicacion/juego de Xbox beta para PC [I can't open any Xbox beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No logro abrir ninguna aplicacion/juego de Xbox beta para PC [I can't open any Xbox beta...: Hola comunidad, ya hace unos meses disfrutaba de xbox gamepass para PC, y todo iba bien hasta el día de hoy ningún juego abre y me manda el siguiente mensaje: Visita la Tienda Windows para obtener...
  7. Can't login to Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to Xbox Beta app: Hello, Since yesterday I can't log in to Xbox PC app. Last thing I did yesterday was to change my e-mail adress. I did that, set it as primary and deleted the old one, but since then I can't log...
  8. I can't find "pso2" beta signup, in insider hub, under games?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find "pso2" beta signup, in insider hub, under games?: Is it over? I followed directions exactly as they said in their jan 27th post. I signed up for Xbox Insider on windows, accepted, went to insider hub, under "games" there's only mineraft?...
  9. Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change install folder for xbox app (beta): Hi, I recently subscribed to xbox gamepass and wanted to download my first game. I have two drive on my pc but my boot drive is to small to install games on it. therefore I wanted to change the...
  10. I can't install the Xbox (BETA). (Windows)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install the Xbox (BETA). (Windows): The installer looks like this infinitely: [img] a7ee0caa-d8a9-4bc7-9c11-6fb188d08450