Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

Discus and support Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by panulao, Nov 11, 2019.

1. panulao
    panulao Guest

Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass?

Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options [​IMG]

:)

panulao, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options - Similar Threads - beta can't purchase

2. Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into console companion or xbox beta, because it can't find the file: I've recently updated my PC so that I could try the Xbox beta, but since the update it won't let me log into the app or Xbox companion. When I try to log in it says that I couldn't log into xbox...
  3. No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo instalar Xbox beta para pc y ya tengo la version mas reciente de windows [I can't...: Intento descargar Xbox beta para pc y me pide la ultima actualización de windows 10, ya tengo la versión 1809 y Microsoft store me sigue diciendo que no puedo instalar Xbox beta, como soluciono...
  4. Can't install Dead by Daylight on computer (XGP BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Dead by Daylight on computer (XGP BETA): I've buyed the xbox game pass for R$1 and tried to install dead by daylight, when i click in "install" it change to "prepairing", after this, the button just back for "install" and the game is not...
  5. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  7. Beta ring, but still can't stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, but still can't stream?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Badwolfe87 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...
  9. Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.: Whenever I try to sign in to the xbox app either nothing happens or it just becomes an unresponsive grey rectangle (Screenshot below). [img] 1e2d197e-6112-41db-a854-227fc3d40447
  10. Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada: I've tried everything I can find. When I attempt to purchase, I am asked for my Microsoft account password, which I put in. Then it asks me to add a new payment method. 1. If I go to PayPal, it...