Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

Discus and support Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by panulao, Nov 11, 2019.

1. panulao
    panulao Guest

Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass?

Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options [​IMG]

:)

panulao, Nov 11, 2019
  2. panulao Win User

This screen appears) No options to buy anything...
  3. {Parity} Win User

What happens when you click on the 'Join Game Pass' button?
  4. MattReptar Win User

points=currency i cant use

Are you in the beta? Cause if you're in the beta, DLC should be showing a cash amount and not points when you go to purchase it. When you go to purchase something, select "Manage payment options" and see if there's an option to select your Microsoft account.
    When you redeemed the 800 points did it tell you it was converted to a cash amount after you confirmed the redemption? Also, you'll probably get better help by posting this in the beta support forums, if you are indeed in the beta.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store

Hi, things work very strangely when it comes to backwards compatible titles and payment options added on an Xbox One, for whatever reason you can't use a payment option to purchase these games if you added it on an Xbox One, you have to add the payment option
    on an Xbox 360..........funky huh

https://support.xbox.com/billing/payment-and-purchases/troubleshoot-xbox360-marketplace-purchasing

I added a payment option to my account at account.microsoft.com or on my Xbox One console, but I don't see the payment option when I try to purchase.

If you don't see the payment option when you try to make a purchase, you need to add
    the payment option on your Xbox 360 console
  6. MattReptar Win User

unable to accses beta private forum

To use currency, you'll first need to select your Microsoft account as a payment method. When you go to purchase something, on the confirm purchase screen, select "Manage Payment Options" then select Microsoft account and you'll be able to see how much you
    have total and be able to purchase content. If you don't see the option for your Microsoft account, then that's a whole different problem entirely and I'm not sure they've fixed it yet.

Also, are you still having problems accessing the beta forums? Did you follow my instructions above? Here's the link to the beta forums:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/beta-2013/default.aspx
Thema:

1. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options - Similar Threads - beta can't purchase

2. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68
  3. Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games: That is: I can change the drive - but only if I change the drive, onto which each and every Windows program will be installed from that point forward, which is definitely not what I'm looking for....
  4. Can't escape the beta.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't escape the beta.: I have tried absolutely everything, I have reported it to Minecraft, I have tried every step on the guide page, I have done everything that was recommended, but it doesn't unenroll. I logged...
  5. I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build: I bought Psychonauts on the store, but when I go in "my apps and games" to install it it shows only Xbox 360 and Xbox One games (even if I use the filter). No Xbox Original titles. I had to search...
  6. I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    I can't update my Xbox to the beta ring: I joined the beta ring and went to update my Xbox and I can't update it. Everytime I try it just ends up going back to the 'There was a problem with the update' screen and I skipped it and went...
  7. Xbox Connectivity Blocked - Can't Install Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Connectivity Blocked - Can't Install Xbox Beta App: Hello. My connectivity to Xbox Live Multiplayer on Windows 10 is blocked. This is a pain, because I want to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection, which I purchased recently, and as things are, I...
  8. Can't install pc gamepass beta.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc gamepass beta.: Hi there, I can't install the gamepass beta, i had it working before but it failed to login and download games. I uninstalled it and now it just hangs on "making things better". The microsoft...
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...: Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails! I have to right-click...
  10. Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from Canada: I've tried everything I can find. When I attempt to purchase, I am asked for my Microsoft account password, which I put in. Then it asks me to add a new payment method. 1. If I go to PayPal, it...